Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Just over a week to go and...

Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
B5 TLT is sales rank 8 on Amazon's DVD section!!!! Thats a pretty impressive jump back up as it dropped pretty low in the lull after the pre-order came out. Uber cool. Me thinks it will sell pretty well.

Btw posted here since ther TLT forum gets little traffic.

Comments

• Vorlons in my HeadVorlons in my Head The Vorlons told me to.
    I just want to say, I have not preordered the copy as some of the video stores usually get them in the first or second day they are out, so I end up getting them later if I preorder from amazon sometimes. However in the rare ocassion I do not get it until later and some of you see it first, I absolutely prohibit any of you from starting duscussion threads about it, even with spoiler tags until AFTER I've seen it. I will NOT have the willpower to resist not looking at the spoilers and people WILL die as a result. Is that understood? ;)
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    No :p
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I actually discovered that my Amazon pre-order was cancelled due to a change in credit card information. Doh! So I will likely have to give in and pick it up in a retail store. It is a terrible day when the administrator of a fansite no longer tops their visitors. ;)
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    I think I will still order it from Amazon simply because the only store that I think will carry it in my immediate area is [URL="http://www.suncoast.com/"]Suncoast[/URL], and they violate you without even holding you afterwards when it comes to price. ;)
  • Vorlons in my HeadVorlons in my Head The Vorlons told me to.
    Suncoast prices suck. Ocasionally they offer rebates bringing the cost closer to amazons. But last time I ordered the BSG S2 DVD set I was waiting for like a week while Suncoast had it there all the time. For S2.5 I just went straight to Suncoast. I'm not taking my chances this time. I'm going straight to Suncoast rather than risk waiting, even if they totally violate me at the cash register.
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    Perhaps they will give you a hug afterwards if you ask nicely. ;)
  • In BetweenIn Between The Ultimate Lurker
    I gots my email today

Amazon started shipping TLT today !!!!!:D
  • HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    So I'll be seeing it soon!! :o
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Well my cd has shipped but no dvd... yet...
    On Amazon a guy from UK has it already! Thats so unfair. *stomps*
    Bah thats a disgrace... I ordered mine within moments of the pre-order showing up... oh well :P
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Mine still hasn't shipped.

However, I see something interesting!

Search for Babylon 5 - The Lost Tales on Amazon. You'll see 3 products:

DVD: Available July 31, 2007
    Soundtrack (CD): Available July 24, 2007
    Video Download: Available [COLOR=Red][B]January 1, 2020[/B][/COLOR]
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I don't think many people will want to wait that long for it :D

Worf
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [QUOTE=Random Chaos;163042]Mine still hasn't shipped.[/QUOTE]

Mine hasn't either, which is unusual as amazon have taken the longer shipping time into account in the past.
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    I only got word that it shipped this morning. It probably really went out yesterday or the day before, since no one ships anything on sunday.
    [url]http://www.mp3.de/musik/genre/band/121500/327527/1[/url]

Low quality soundtrack previews there :)

Seems like mostly cues, but Franke's cues have always been top notch :P
  • DarkbladeDarkblade Earthforce Officer
    I have the score and I most say that it is the music we have all come to love with a twist. There are some new instruments here and there and a lot of new cues.
    I read someones review on Amazon, complaining about the shortness of the tracks. Exactly what is this guy thinking? This is just a "single episode" CD not a series collection. Pretty much all of Franke's scores are made up of cues, except he usually mashes them together in a handful of tracks as opposed to a 20 odd track listing.
    Woohoo mines shipped! Saved myself a buck too since the preorder!! :D
  • After much to do about witch account I ordered it under, mine should be here on the 3ed.
  • PSI-KILLERPSI-KILLER Needs help
    mine shipped !!!! I guess by Friday I will see it.
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Mine shipped today!

If it shipped locally, could be here in 2 days. Amazon's estimate is the 7th; I don't believe them. They are either way over or way under, usually :D
    Why cant they ship all at once! :P
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    Shipment #1: Shipping Soon We are preparing these items for shipment and this portion of your order cannot be canceled or changed.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Mine shipped out about 12 hours ago. Should be here in a week or so.
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Welp, we close on our old house today, so as celebration, I will be picking up TLT tonight!

Jake
  • In BetweenIn Between The Ultimate Lurker
    I gots mine yesterday !!!!!:)
  • I have my wife down to the last two discs of Season 5...then I have to decide whether or not to race her through Crusade before watching TLT...

I may just have to abstain from these boards until I watch it, if we decide to wait!!!
    Mine is shipped, but it says I gotta wait longer than I thought..
  • KonradKonrad Ranger
    I have it in hand! I just have to wait till I get home to watch it!

Popped it into my laptop to look at the splash screen and first few seconds ~ wow.

It came with a little G'Kar/Franklin comic that was well done. :)