Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

New glasses!

2»

Comments

• Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    OMG! RED SHIRT!

PLZ dont die...

OSCAR GO AWAY!
  • PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    Pretty hot. ;)

- PJH
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    :eek: OMMFG......Dax...the DeLorean...where....why....HOW!?!?!?!?!
    I hate you....fuck me now bitch...*drags Dax into the backroom*
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Haha wow! ^

I'm sure I read somewhere recently that they're gonna start making a few DeLorean's again due to popular demand from collectors.
  • PSI-KILLERPSI-KILLER Needs help
    What is it with red shirts and glasses?

[IMG]http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/i-glassesonline_1952_40255[/IMG]
  • Vorlons in my HeadVorlons in my Head The Vorlons told me to.
    They already have been re-making DeLorean's for some time now. Someone bought all the leftover parts and stock which I think had been sitting in storage. There was apparently enough left to entirely assemble quite a lot of them.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    The problem, Vorlons, is that the supplies previously purchased are running low. They only have a couple hundred of the original PVR V6 engines still available in factory configuration, and few to no original frames left unassembled. Eventually, the supplies will run out and new components will be needed.
    What I know is based on what the status was a few years ago or so, so I guess it makes sense that now is about the time they are starting to run out of parts. Apparently there was a lot of interest in the "new" DeLorean's.
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    [url]http://www.delorean.com/[/url]

I guess they're considered "classics" nowadays. But I still think it's funny that someone would pay $30,000 for a car that's 25 years old.
    Well at least those 30,000 gets you a car that is technically new. Guess its a matter of perspective. Many people pay more for classics which IMO I think should not be worth more than their value in scrap metal. I've never been a fan of the Delorean but it certainly was novel for its time and even today so I can see it appeal, even if its not a great car.
    I've always thought the price to be pretty fair given the current demand for the cars. Then again, both Callista and I are hardcore DMC-12 fans.

Consider that you are getting a zero-mile ride as if it were straight from the factory of that era. You can't say the same about almost any other car out there. On top of the stock features, they also offer a range of upgrades (V8 power!) that make the cars more appealing for the cost. A good configuration will set you back $40-something. But it's a very beautiful, very unique purchase.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Not to mention what happens when you hit 88MPH.
    [QUOTE=Entil'Zha;163459]Not to mention what happens when you hit 88MPH.[/QUOTE]
    Yep, you cant put a price on ALWAYS getting to work on time. ;)
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    On time? Or in time? or?
    Delorian $30,000 Dollars

Flux Capacitor 1 bump on the head.

Mr Fusion $1,000,000

Always getting to work on time.... Priceless.
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    I think if I had a delorean I would take the lotto numbers, go back in time, win a bunch of money and never work again.
    Thats what Marty thought too, and look what happened when he went back.. BiffCo... nuff said..
    Indeed... he went back in time and Jennifer changed into a completely different person! ;)
  • According to the recent Wii poll, glasses are more popular in North America then the rest of the world. Top 2 countries on the list was US and Canada.
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    I wonder what that really says though? More people wear glasses here? Because more people can't afford contacts and laser eye surgery? or we just like wearing glasses more?
  • AgimaAgima Trainee
    One reason might be for fashion purpose. There are a lot of people today wearing glasses just for the look.
  • [QUOTE=Agima;163539]One reason might be for fashion purpose. There are a lot of people today wearing glasses just for the look.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking. Because glasses are pretty fashionable nowadays.
  • PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    I noticed there was one DeLorean for sale on Finnish car sales website last summer when I was checking what kind of special cars could be found for sale. Too bad I didn't have the money to buy it. Would've been really cool to drive such a car. Would've at least drawn a lot of attention for sure. :D
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    My friend found this on facebook:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/castusalbuscor/Random%20Pictures%20for%20Diary/FluxCapacitor.png[/IMG]
    I'll take 2.,

how much are they?
    Indeed... I could put one in my Chevy Cobalt. :D
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [quote]I need a way to store electrical energy as magnetic flux where it can be retrieved later[/quote]

So... an inductor?
    Did Biggles just invent the Flux Capacitor?