Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Annoyed!

Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
So a couple friends of mine took off last week for whatever Comic Con was going on (Gencon i think)

and they come back, and are telling us about the stuff they did, and they just happen to kind of slip in

Them "Oh yeah, and we met that girl from Babylon 5, oh what was her name, the forign one the one who's in Lost"

Me : "You mean Mira Furlan?"

Them "Yeah thats her, We got to meet her, and got her autograph"

Me "AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Comments

• Still doing cons? Hmm... Wonder if she would consider doing any possible future TLT rather than just being busy on Minbar.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    I think some of it depends on her Lost schedule.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    So...this was last year.

[URL="http://bathtub-productions.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=4164"]Link[/URL]

:D

Worf
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Damn showoffs rubbing it in to those of us who cant make it to these things :p
    Worf. You suck. lol
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    Bastard.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Heh glad to see my sentiments reaffirmed lol :D
    *just smiles*

Worf
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    I'm jealous you got to meet Patricia Tallman. FOXY LADY!!! *growls* ;)
    I always thought Julie Caitlin Brown was way hotter than Pat Tallman.
    Pat Tallman actually looks a lot like a good friend of mine from Highschool, or i it that a good friend of mine from Highschool looks like Pat Tallman, one or the other.
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE=CurZ;164290]I always thought Julie Caitlin Brown was way hotter than Pat Tallman.[/QUOTE]

Ah, but she was always in the Narn make-up... of course, if that's your thing, then who am I to judge? ;)
    Not when she was playing Guinivere Corey.
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    gah. Jealous.
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    *hates all of you*
    I've been to one convention in my life. ONE convention, that's it. I got to meet Robin Curtis and some of the technical crew for Star Trek: TNG. That's bloody it.... :(
    *hides*

Worf
    callista: I've [b]never[/b] been to a convention! I was in Vancouver a couple of years ago but didnt realise I was there at the same time the big Stargate convention was on. I actually drove past the place it was being held without realising it :mad:

EDIT: yay! 3000 posts!
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    SD: that just sucks, I'm sorry
    Heh tell me about it! Thats the trouble living at my end of the country, nothing interesting ever comes up here. Ah well, such is life
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Ive been to Dragoncon, 2001 I think it was. 6 or so B5 ppl there ;)

And leeta from ds9 :)
    ShadowDancer: You missed the last one but there's always[URL="http://www.collectormaniaglasgow.co.uk/"]this[/URL].

Worf
    I was going to say, i've never been to a con either, I've been to some industry only PC expos, but thats it.

we ALMOST went to ComicCon this year, if I had not just bought this laptop, we would have gone, but i just couldnt justify the $2,000 for the trip, after having just spent the $1600 on the laptop.
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    I can't see how Mira's Lost schedule could impact any LT work... she's not in every episode. I'd class her as semi-regular rather than a regular regular. Suppose if shooting schedules clash then what can one do.

I've never been to any conventions but plenty of signings.

Shadowdancer that must have been so maddening!! And I bet you probably looked the wrong way as you drove past... oh well there's always going to be another convention. Congrats on 3k posts, did you do the new avatar to mark the occasion? :)
    Heh cheers Falcon1, yeah I was hoping ShadowBoxer would have it done for the occasion! He does good work thats for sure!

*shameless plug for SB's work*
    :D