Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

RickRick Sector 14 Studios
Hey everyone. It's been a while I know. I hope all are doing well.

Been a little crazy, and I haven't been able to come by as often as I'd like, but I wanted to "chime" in and see how everyone is doing.

For those that don't know, Dan moved out to the Bay area a while back, and we see each other fairly often. He also just gave me the news that Randy and Christy are in the area now.

Wow. That's going to be a fun gathering :vorlon:

No new projects as of yet, but I do find, especially as of late, that I'm getting an itch to do something. Maybe something new. As the old saying goes..."never start a fight, but always finish it..."

Better not to leave things unfinished, even if they aren't what you thought they were when you started.

Oh, in the meantime, help a friend of mine out with this photo contest. I was amazed that he caught this crash while a group of ut were RC-ing @ lunch last year....Amazing shot!

[url]http://www.picture.com/voteforme/photovote1.asp?PID=2387136[/url]

Drop me a note if any of you need to rattle my cage, or just want to chat!

The ever vorlonic,

-R.

Comments

• RickRick Sector 14 Studios
    Wow. Looks like I've got to update my profile...
  • FreezeFreeze Disguised as a Trainee
    Hello, ÜberVorlon.

My workplace is living in a state of change & nearly chaos, and somehow we've got to keep punching through huge workloads at the same time. I've been promoted to a supervisor, and now I know something about what "stress" means.

Personally: still living in same small, distant Finland and I've been engaged since 14th of August, 2006.

I must admit, that my car is a 1990 Mitsubishi Galant 2.0 GLSi ... but then again, we all have our problems :D
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    are u a moose?
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    *waves a hello*
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Heya Rick! Nice to see youre still on the interweb. Id like to hear what ideas you have on new projects, sounds interesting.

Anyway, nice to hear the Vorlons are all right. :)
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Hey Rick, welcome back to the forums! :D

You should come by the IRC channel too, we've moved to freenode (irc.freenode.net) now. There's a java web client on the front page too.

[URL="http://babcom.firstones.com/"]Link![/URL]

Worf
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Yo Rick! Say hi to Dan, Randy, and Christy for us! It's good to see you're still plodding along somehow. :) Firstones keeps doing the same.

Does that make us unstoppable or just stubborn?
  • Hola!

Yea, say hi to the gang from Firstones.com for us! :D

Myself:
    Graduate in April with a degree in Graphic Design...

Until then, hellish amount of work. :D
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Biggles, it makes us a Juggernaut!
  • FreezeFreeze Disguised as a Trainee
    Me thinks biggles is a Gangstanaut .. :D
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    So Rick...

Got your XMas card! :)

Been awefully quiet out there in CA these days. ;)