Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

What are you playing right now?

Just to get rough idea of what games yall playin'

Currently playing: World of Warcraft

Comments

• C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    Guild Wars
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Neither. :D
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Slowly working my way through Mass Effect for a third time and Sins of a Solar Empire. Not that I've had much chance to play either lately.

Worf
  • currently playing:
    lord of the rings: shadows of angmar
    crysis (mostly finished but fun to play around with.. dropping trees onto guards heads, priceless)
    sins of a solar empire (though i find that im out of touch with strategy games and simply suck at it)

recently played:
    bioshock (gave up rather quick. cant get into it, dunno why but i just cant)
    the witcher (best game in 2007, recommended!)
    call of duty 4 (not bad, far too short though)
    gears of war (not bad but nothign special, must be very stupid to actually die in it - except for the annoying endboss fight)

also reinstalled x3 + xtended mod for the graphical goodness of my new 8800gt, makes it look all the more sweeter :)
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    Super Mario Galaxy
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Bioshock.
  • A friend let me borrow his 360 while he's away, so I have until Sunday to beat Mass Effect. :D

I've also been playing Guild Wars ever since I quit World of Warcraft.
  • I've been working at Metal Gear Solid 2 and Metal Gear: Ghost Babel. Trying to get the Big Boss ranking.
  • TycoTyco Ranger Texas
    Ultima Online:Kingdom Reborn and Call of Duty 4.. with short trips into Team Fortress 2 and Counterstrike:Source. And I too play Guild Wars.
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    PC: Uplink, Crysis, Rome Total War, Company of Heroes, NFS Most Wanted, Test Drive Unlimited

Wii: Mario Party 8

PSP: Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max, Silent Hill Origins

[Z]SNES: Chrono Trigger
  • InDesign / Photoshop

little bit of Illustrator and Blender for good measure.

Things on the list to play sometime in April

Sleep
    Job Hunting 2.0
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    world of warcraft

i know, wtf? wow? its like crack. dont buy it, you may never see sunlight again.
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    LOTRO
    just finished X2, will start Darkstar One probably today or on the WE
    Burnout Paradise
    Link's Crossbow Training
    Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
    Hellgate: London
    The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass

and any of the Guitar Hero games when i'm in the mood for it.
    Also, still have to finish Heavenly Sword and Resistance: Fall of Man
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Nothing :( no internet for City of Heroes in teh Staff Residences at the hospital, and my laptop isnt fast enough to play anything else
    I've also been playing Everybody's Golf Portable 2. Short bursts of great fun.

[QUOTE=the_exile;169922]I've also been playing Guild Wars ever since I quit World of Warcraft.[/QUOTE]

"I've been drinking heavily ever since I quit meth."
  • c & c 3
  • Civ4
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    World of Warcraft and Project Paradroid
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Trackmania: Nations...mostly cause its free...

Jake
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Civ4, Sins of a Solar Empire, the boyfriend and eye have been eyeing Pirates of the Burning Sea
  • AnlaShokAnlaShok Democrat From Hell
    Bioshock, just through the same bloody-mindedness that let me get through the book BattleField Earth. It's really not clicking with me. Graphics are excellent, but something about it just seems a bit off.

I just finished Half-Life 2 Episode 2. Enjoyed that one a lot. Gotta try getting the gnome all the way through the game, though....
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    oh yeah I've been playing a bunch of Rock Band too
    I just finished a contract where I played a soccer game all day so staring at a screen for more than a few hours at a time doesn't sit well with me
    [QUOTE=Messiah;169955]Project Paradroid[/QUOTE]

Such an awesome game.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Indeed. Its a pity they copied the code so precisely (sp?) though, all the annoyance I had with the original is left (e.g. delay until takeover blinking and sometimes doesnt even happen), but the original is so close to perfection, so what can I ask..?
  • Vorlons in my HeadVorlons in my Head The Vorlons told me to.
    Just the ocasional FEAR deathmatch. I'm way behing on my games.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    World of Warcraft
  • Resident Evil 4, Wii Edition. Never finished it on CameCube and thought the addition of point and click aiming a perfect match for it.
  • I want to try Resident Evil 4 some time. I suck at the earlier ones, but I hear this one is supposed to be really good.
  • MoO II

SC Brood Wars

Battle of Middle Earth. Not on line, my comp bites.
    [QUOTE=wiseguy;169918]
    bioshock (gave up rather quick. cant get into it, dunno why but i just cant)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=AnlaShok;169963]Bioshock, just through the same bloody-mindedness that let me get through the book BattleField Earth. It's really not clicking with me. Graphics are excellent, but something about it just seems a bit off.[/QUOTE]

Bioshock is a work of art. Personally, I love it, but not everyone likes Picasso. :)