Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

It is time for my annual Firstone check in . . .

So. . .how many Firstones from the forums still troll??? Come on, confess. You'll feel better once you do. It has been over a decade now since the original game petition. I bet we never expected to be where we are now. Chime in.

Comments

• SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    We do not pay attention to beggars from down below! :p
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    What beggars? I see no beggaers
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I don't troll.
  • DaxDax Redshirt
    nope no trollers here
  • AlaricAlaric Damn kids! Get off my island!
    lurker not a troll...:shadow1:
  • Perhaps Troll was too strong a word

Okay perhaps I mis-typed. Maybe the better way to put it would be:

How many of the Firstones still come back from beyond the rim from time to time to check on the younger races in this forum?

On another note, did the release of the new DVD generate any increased activity on this site? I only ask because I fear that the straight to DVD programming may not create new fans. . .
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    ..I have always been here...
  • A-HA! I knew the older races were spying on us!

And remember to use ProbeEze!* Recommended by the anal probed across the four galaxies.

*Trade mark registered.
  • TycoTyco Ranger Texas
    :shadow2:
  • Mr.GaribaldiMr.Garibaldi Earthforce Officer
    Ehh I lurk and troll :) Been a member long enough now to qualify in both categories
  • re:

Well that is more than I expected to show up! Good to see from you all.

On a side note it amazes me that this site looks better than ever after all this time. Congrats to you know who for the incredible effort.
  • :vorlon:

Been lurking a bit, checking around every few months atleast.
    Though it's been a while since my last login here :o
    3rd of august to be exact... of 2006...

Geesh.

Well hello to everyone again :) (should anyone remember me anymore :rolleyes: )

*disappears into the shadows* :shadow2:
  • LecksterLeckster Earthforce Officer
    yeah just checking in been awhile.. been 12 years and i still urn for the game that we were so cut short of
  • Yep

No lie Leckster! And good to see you're still lurking around Morfeus. . .i think we check at about the same rate. . .happy to see it still here and going. . .sad to think of what never was.

On a happy note, any news on a second DVD episode disk yet?
    :vorlon:
  • :shadow1: green...
  • Doesn't seem like it's been that long, feels more like 5 or 6 years. :)

I'm still confident that Babylon 5: Into the Fire will be made, there's no way that such a great story, game design idea and real Babylon 5 film will not be used. Sooner or later it *will* be made, it's just a matter of time. :)