Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Star Wars: The Old Republic

WORFWORF The Burninator
It's the KOTOR mmo, announced at last.

Not really sure how I feel about it, I think I'd prefer a third single player game. However, it does seem to offer some interesting ideas.

[URL="http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/922/922115p1.html"]Link[/URL]

Worf

Comments

• Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    I was really hoping for a single player game, but with some mmo content. some sort of combo between the two, where you'd do Single player, but at some points you'd have to cooperate with other people to get things done.

*edit*
    Although now that i read the article... it could be good,

I think they need to take more from Warcraft and less from Galaxies.
  • MelkorMelkor Elite Ranger
    Actually it doesn't sound like they're taking much of anything from galaxies.. except maybe players. hehe
    And thank god for that, Galaxies to me was such a huge dissapointment, it really put me off MMORPGS, until a friend left her copy of the warcrack install CD's at my house...
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    After reading that article, I'm actually quite excited by the prospect of this MMO
    Yeah, it seems to have the potential to really not suck!
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    You just so totally jinxed it!
    shit
  • pro:
    - it's not made/marketed by soe
    - it's not a fantasy mmo

con:
    - it's yet another mmo
    - one of it's goals is to beat wow in subscription numbers.. (many players over content/quality = epic fail)
  • MTMT Ranger
    More information:
    [url]http://www.massively.com/2008/10/27/everything-we-know-about-star-wars-the-old-republic/[/url]