Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Most expensive book ever?

WORFWORF The Burninator
[URL="http://www.amazon.com/Chemical-Coupling-Constants-Silicon-29-Landolt-Bornstein/dp/354045277X/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top"]Link[/URL]

Worf

Comments

• Vorlons in my HeadVorlons in my Head The Vorlons told me to.
    The reviews are certainly quite interesting :P I figure that price is about right. I mean, how many people in the world actually understand any of that? Got to turn a profit somehow!
  • sataicallistasataicallista High Priestess of Squeee!
    Is this book entirely electronic ink or something?
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    The reviews are very entertaining! :D
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    It's still better than freaking [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cremaster_Cycle]Cremaster.[/url] Pretentious twat.
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    [QUOTE]Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) is based on the fact that certain nuclei exhibit a magnetic moment, oriented by a magnetic field, and absorb characteristic frequencies in the radiofrequency part of the spectrum. The spectral lines of the nuclei are highly influenced by the chemical environment, i.e. the structure and interaction of the molecules. NMR is now the leading technique and a powerful tool for the investigation of the structure and interaction of molecules. The present Landolt-Börnstein volume III/35 "Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Data" is therefore of major interest to all scientists and engineers who intend to use NMR to study the structure and the binding of molecules. Volume III/35 ''NMR-Data'' is divided into several subvolumes and parts. Subvolume III/35A contains the nuclei B-11 and P-31, subvolume III/35B contains the nuclei F-19 and N-15, subvolume III/35C contains the nucleus H-1, subvolume III/35D contains the nucleus C-13, subvolume III/35E contains the nucleus O-17, subvolume III/35F contains the nucleus Si-29, and subvolume III/35G contains the nucleus Se-77. More nuclei will be presented later.[/QUOTE]

Seems right up my alley, but no way Ill spend that much on anything not property related.
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    But with a sign up for an Amazon Visa, it's $30 less!
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Where's the usual Amazon discount, though? They should be dropping at least $1000 off the retail price!
  • Vorlons in my HeadVorlons in my Head The Vorlons told me to.
    The book must be a hit though. If it's up to silicon-29 that means silicons 1 through 28 must have been best selling hits.