Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Its not a B5 game, but its close

2»

Comments

• Pixel_DonkeyPixel_Donkey Earthforce Officer
    My attention span is quite small when it comes to games. I bought Jumpgate awhile back and played it for a few hours. I signed up for the new beta as soon as I could.
  • JohnnyOnTheSpotJohnnyOnTheSpot Banned by request
    "Matrix Games War in the Pacific"

I've been looking forward to playing that but its damned expensive, for a hex based strategy game.

I had both TAO and Korsun Pocket, even played ladder games for a bit but gave up at some point.
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    I'm also waiting for Black Prophecy - Looks amazing. :)
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    Dragon Age is what I'm looking forward to and after that Mass Effect 2.
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    This game looks cool, must try!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZjSI021j-c[/url]
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I saw a looping demo of that in a shop a couple of months ago. It's from the same people who made Lock On: Modern Air Combat, so it's likely to be very accurate and very good.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Jumpgate: E got delayed a bit
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    yeah it has been, expect a beta in a month though is what im hearing.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    The next MMO I'm actually looking forwards to is Cities XL, I think the mmo component has some real potential to expand the genera, and it sounds like it may be implimented very well.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    I just want a decent space combat sim
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    [QUOTE=Mundane;181950]This game looks cool, must try!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZjSI021j-c[/url][/QUOTE]If that video just didn't look like some action game half of the time...
    Against technically advanced enemy helicopter's (only) strength is in sneaking and hiding. If it rises to higher altitude and there's enemy air defense around it won't take long before only direction it will fly is straight towards "mother earth".
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivXS-58a2EE[/url]
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    If only I had an xbox...Space Marine is a game I have been looking forward to since I first heard of "Overkill Points."
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    [QUOTE=E.T;181963]If that video just didn't look like some action game half of the time...
    Against technically advanced enemy helicopter's (only) strength is in sneaking and hiding. If it rises to higher altitude and there's enemy air defense around it won't take long before only direction it will fly is straight towards "mother earth".[/QUOTE]

Perhaps this will help:

Or this (Landing via autorotation):

Or this: Guided missile demonstration:

Startup sequence:

The first video linked to in the posts above is clearly not representative of the intended style of gameplay. It clearly falls into the category of "Absurdly Realistic." Check out the videos directly for sharper versions. (The HD example embedded above looks [B]amazing[/B] when viewed directly on youtube!). It's an Eagle Dynamics game. It is going to be [B]very[/B] good (but I believe Biggles covered that already.)
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    What does it say about me that I watched that entire quick startup sequence? :D
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    I won't answer that, since I watched it too. I even bought the game... just haven't had much time to play it yet. It's definitely well done though and worth every penny. The level of detail on the chopper is just amazing. I don't think we've had such a detailed flight simulation before. It's up there with the Falcon series.