Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

District 9

BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
RC posted this in IRC, but it seems the rest of you aren't worthy of his effort so it falls to me to post it here. :p

[url]http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/district9/[/url]

Comments

• shadow boxershadow boxer The Finger Painter & Master Ranter
    interesting

I smell a good plot.

Methinks the aliens wont be your stock standard Hollywood evil overlords.

The bad guys, will be xenophobic us I bet.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Looks somewhat interesting. Well see.
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Bugs... how disappointing... where are Kirk's green women? :(
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    [url=http://movies.yahoo.com/summer-movies/district-9/1809961221/trailers/215]New trailer up.[/url]
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Ahhh, I've been waiting for the new trailer!
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    good looking trailer, I like how its documentary style. Should be interesting.
    I loved the first tralier, this one lets you know a little more about what the movie is going to be. still looks good.
  • Haven't watched the link, but isn't the second trailer the same exact one but the alien's face isn't blotched out and there's subtitles involved?

That was a pretty sweet idea, really changed the feel and tone of the whole thing.
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    No, that's a second version of the first trailer. The second trailer is a more conventional movie trailer. For one, the first shot has the spaceship, so they don't have the whole thing where they lead you to believe its about human immigrants.
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    I like it!
    I loved the whole first trailer where they lead you to believe it's some human group being discriminated against. I thought it was incredibly well done. I'm rather looking forward to this movie.
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    I don't want to watch the trailer. They'll just give away all the best moments in the movie and leave no surprises.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    District 9 is a movie I've been waiting some time for. It almost managed to slip under the radar (and it still might), but it will soon be upon us!
    Sanfam, I just talked to the head of my local theatre, and he had not heard of it until the other day when his son was talking about it, i'm going to talk to the booking guy at the theatre and make sure they get it. (it's good to know people)