Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Eve Corp

RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
Hey everyone-- hope all is well with all of you, been a while since I stopped by. I seem to recall that there are several eve fanatics here, so I wanted to ask for a recommendation for an eve corp. Just started playing, and looking to get in with some people I know for some play time.

Glad, as always, to see the lights are still on here and theres still a good amount of people I remember.

Comments

• WORFWORF The Burninator
    I used to play with Croxis and Logicsequence, although I stopped due to other things going on, they're still around though. I forget the name of their corp but I'm sure one of them will post here.

Worf
  • We were in a corp called Firstones, but we merged with someone else. Not sure what the new name is, since I've been off for a week grinding to get my CD done.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Aye, merger should of happened sooner but stupid game mechanics got in the way. New corp will be The First Dragons (as we are merging with the ugly dragons)
  • HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    Semi-active atm... Sitting on my riches.
    Our public channel is Firstones, if any of you wanna join :)
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Sounds great, I will post in there when I start playing in a few days (have to add my purchased time).
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    I'm gonna set up a trial account and see if I can get the hang of it.. Does it matter which race I pick up or such, are there factions or something?

So if I play longer, I can join up with you guys?

Also.. it does work with mouse and keyboard combo?

Would be great if could use these work pc's to play.. but doubt. Here's my system configuration:

Pentium 4, 3 ghz

1 gb ram.

Intel 82865G graphics controller

Yea.. Kinda surprised about the processor.. But then again. It's pentium 4.. so compared to the 2.2 ghz processor I got.. its prolly half of that. And these things were built like 6 years ago.
    If you want to contact one of us we can fire a 3 week trial to you. Also flight is point and click, so no twitch.
    Have to double check my schedule.. and make sure I got internet connection full for that 3 weeks. I'm moving to two apartments in the next month. First to one by the end of this month, then to another midway next month.. Will have connection at first but not at the other.. and damned if I remember my work shifts. :D
    Aye.. if I start up now. Should be able to play a good amount during the 3 weeks. :)

My gmail is [email]enjoysrigormortis@gmail.com[/email], if you want to send the 3 week trial thing. :D

Just finishing downloading the client here..
    Got it. Will install and check it out before I go asleep today. :)
    logic, bos, or i will bein irc if we're on if you have any questions
    Re-activating my account tomorrow, so look forward to playing with you all.
    I'm a terrible person and going to bump a very old post... but anyone still play Eve? Was thinking about giving it a month or so of interest...
    My subscription is still running. Work is keeping me quite busy limiting my playtime to the weekends. With Civ BE coming out I doubt I will be playing anything but BE for a while.
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    edited October 2014
    I only played Civ II for a couple hours back when it came out and never touched it again. I was enrolled in a university program at the time and immediately recognized its addictive nature. I still think I made the right decision. I may revisit the franchise though as the release date of Civ BE is tomorrow. I'll wear protective gear, just in case!! lol
    I should also mention I still have possession of the Firstones corp in Eve :)
    Is anyone still active in that corp?? That's awesome been a long time...
    Oh no, its been dormant for ages. I've just had an alt hold it.