Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Missed it!

I missed the ten year anniversary of the cancellation! Just over two weeks ago...

Anyone left alive out there?

Comments

• FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Holy hell in a hand grenade!

Drazi Guy!!!!!!

I just looked, was your last post really in 04?

Jake
  • Nobody here.
  • Drazi GuyDrazi Guy Elite Ranger
    It really was....

It took me nearly half an hour to remember my password.
  • I think I'm alive.... let me check my pulse. Damn it! Why didn't someone tell me I wasn't.... AHHHH!!!
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaagggh!
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    I'm experiencing Draziness!

:D

Where's my poster... :vorlon:
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    He lives!
    Hey Jack.

I was browsing old posts earlier to see where my name was mentioned... You know what I found? About half of the search results were you mentioning about how I had never sent you a poster... pretty funny. It's pretty much all the times I was mentioned in the last 5 years.

I'll be honest, I had forgotten that I had forgotten. In the mean time, I have misplaced all my collectibles... They are somewhere in the nightmare of a basement of mine. So many relatives storing stuff "For a week or two"... If I find them, I'll try not to forget you again.:csmile:
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Hey welcome back Drazi Guy.

Worf
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Hey Drazi Guy!
  • Hmm... Purple or green Drazi?
  • 10 years since my hopes of commanding a hyperion was lost
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    I was ignoring it.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Drazis back! Hey man long time no see. Howve you been?
    I've been doing alright. Recently unemployed, which is how my mind wandered and I ended up around here.

How's everyone else been doing? Anything interesting been happening around here?
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Wow. Had to do a double take there for a second on the username. Welcome back dude!

Well we're all still crazy. You won't be surprised to hear that the Green/Purple debate continues. Sanfam bought some more Volvo's. And you missed the intense discussions about BSG.
    We need a new show to have intense discussions about, unfortunately i dont see any B5/BSG/Trek type shows on the horizon.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Caprica

How how about [URL="http://chroniclesofhumanity.com/"]this[/URL]?

Worf
    Caprica is Sheyjt. Othetwise youve been missing a lot. And this is my brain severely affected but alocohohol talkijng. Gah.
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    what about the forthcoming show from Moore? virtuosity was it?
  • I still look at the forums.
    (& still looking for $$ from up north)
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Nothing like an ole schooler posting to bring em outta the woodwork.

Jake
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Drazi, you've missed about 5 years of the same old stuff. In other words, nothing, really. :D

[QUOTE=SpiritOne;184662]what about the forthcoming show from Moore? virtuosity was it?[/QUOTE]

Virtuality. It was never picked up, unfortunately.
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    [QUOTE=Drazi Guy;184635]Hey Jack.

I was browsing old posts earlier to see where my name was mentioned... You know what I found? About half of the search results were you mentioning about how I had never sent you a poster... pretty funny. It's pretty much all the times I was mentioned in the last 5 years.

I'll be honest, I had forgotten that I had forgotten. In the mean time, I have misplaced all my collectibles... They are somewhere in the nightmare of a basement of mine. So many relatives storing stuff "For a week or two"... If I find them, I'll try not to forget you again.:csmile:[/QUOTE]

Dude, don't sweat it... ;) I was just being an @$$... ;)

Isn't it nice to be wanted for something? :p

Seriously though, welcome back! It has been a while! :)
  • Virtuosity was canned before it went on the air. They didn't advertise it, they didn't do anything to help get it an audience. Only 1 episode and it had real promise. Fox fracks a good show yet again.
    Yeah, i was going to say didn't Virtuosity get shitcanned already?
  • TycoTyco Ranger Texas
    HE has returned! I just lurk these days, but on such a splendid occasion, might as well make a reply!
    [QUOTE=Messiah;184661]Caprica is Sheyjt. Othetwise youve been missing a lot. And this is my brain severely affected but alocohohol talkijng. Gah.[/QUOTE]

I do not remember posting this..

Anyway, bad that youre unemployed, but I know how that can be, especially the mindwandering bit..
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    This is making me feel all nostalgic seeing post by Drazi Guy. :)
  • holy crap it's Drazi Guy!

Hey man!