Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Finally...

I have finally purchased season 5 of Babylon 4, completing my collection.

WOOT! :csmile:

Comments

• Geez man, took you long enough.:p
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE=A2597;185417]I have finally purchased season 5 of Babylon 4, completing my collection.

WOOT! :csmile:[/QUOTE]

Now if you could just let us know where to get the Babylon 4 (four) series, we'd all be glad, because Babylon 5 (five) was such a great show. :D
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    A little store in Sector 14?
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I'm not sure why you wasted your money on B4. It's as bad as any prequel always is. 5 seasons of [i]TKO[/i] and [i]Grey 17 is Missing[/i]... the horror...
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    Gyor! Gyor! Gyor! Gyor!
  • whow...that was supposed to be Season 4, of Babylon 5...LOL

(Oddly, the most elusive of the seasons to find in store...)
  • Wal Mart has all five seasons in stock at 20 apiece here in Missouri. We've thought about finishing ours out (we don't have 1-3 yet). But we're on a budget. And we forgot to put a line in for 'Babylon 5-related expenses.' Not very smart on our part.
  • Man I thought it took me forever to get all the seasons, but in retrospect it actually didn't take that long (Season 5 came out in early '04 I think and I got it in November '04)
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Babylon 4 was such a terrible series but Babylon 6 looks like it will be great.

I'm glad they've got Ewan McGregor as the station commander.

Worf
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE=RedAssAg05;185431]But we're on a budget.[/QUOTE]

Sounds to me like you don't have a budget. But, yeah, there are more important things in life to spend money on.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    i got mine at Sams Club a few years ago at $19.95 each, well i think i got Seasons 1 and 2 when they came out for like $69.95
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    I got the universe box set from amazon once years ago, for about 90 pounds.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I had seasons 1 and 2 for full retail, season 3 for half, and both 4 and 5 for the $20 price.

There's also an upside with things as they stand now. The new box sets match with packaging standards for other tv shows. The new $20 box sets use slim alphapak-style cases, much like Firefly and the Stargates. These are significantly less wasteful of space and are so much more resilient than those we first got. I'm sure enough of us here remember the horror of seeing our fragile acrylic cases breaking under normal use and scratching up the discs...
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    [QUOTE=WORF;185433]Babylon 4 was such a terrible series but Babylon 6 looks like it will be great.

I'm glad they've got Ewan McGregor as the station commander.

Worf[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it! Hes going to be awesome!
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Isn't he a bit too young for the role?

I liked Babylon 3.. even if they only filmed the pilot with Patrick Mcgoohan as the commander.

Anyone ever seen Babylon 1 or 2?
  • Babylon 1 and Babylon 2 never got past development hell, the pilot never flew... :P
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    I heard they cast Hammurabi as the captain of Babylon 1, good choice, if a bit primitive in his performance.
  • Amazon.com had the seasons for 17 a piece yesterday on a side Gold Box deal. S1-S3 are now on the way!!