Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Starcraft 2 and some history

Heya.
Don't know if any of you remember this, but way before this site was devoted to the B5 game, it was actually one of the first StarCraft 1 guilds, named "The First Ones" which was based off Babylon 5 of course. Kind of died off even before the game was released, but for a time it was loads of fun and very social. Then came the whole Sierra game and the launch of this site as a dedicated source of related information. Anyway.. hope to have some time this weekend to check out SC2., but its been a while since I remembered the old days of the First Ones Starcraft guild. Great weekend to you all!

Comments

• WORFWORF The Burninator
    After all these years, nice to learn something new about how this place began :)

Worf
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    It lives!!!
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    \o/
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    obligatory: i thought you were dead! Whats next drazi guy shows?
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Hehe, just started into SC2 this weekend...man I forgot how long some of the missions can take, especially since I generally use an "overwhelm" tactic.

Jake
  • Hah, I knew it!

I should update my "Firstones conspiracy" thread.
  • PSI-KILLERPSI-KILLER Needs help
    cool
  • AnlaShokAnlaShok Democrat From Hell
    Wow, all my years here and I never knew that. Very cool.
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Why are you here?
  • never played Starcraft 1...starting with Starcraft 2 and very mixed feelings about it...it's tedious and annoying compared to Supreme Commander. Honestly, it feels far inferior to supreme commander....

oh well. I'll still play it for awhile. Then I'll go back to Sup Com.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    The last time I played Star Craft 1, I ended up using the cheats for every mission from about the 5th one. The story was good; the gameplay was monotonous.
  • LorienLorien The First One
    finished

finished it last week. its nice. not great. the best missions in my opinion are those you play as some protoss "old friend" (you get to them through the laboratory and not the bridge). overall it was nice.
  • [QUOTE=Random Chaos;189742]Why are you here?[/QUOTE]

I have always been here.

[QUOTE=A2597;189770]never played Starcraft 1...starting with Starcraft 2 and very mixed feelings about it...it's tedious and annoying compared to Supreme Commander. Honestly, it feels far inferior to supreme commander....

oh well. I'll still play it for awhile. Then I'll go back to Sup Com.[/QUOTE]

Funny, that's exactly how I felt about Supreme Commander when I played it. lol

EN TARO ADUN, EXECUTOR! :)
  • Drazi GuyDrazi Guy Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE=Tyvar;189397]obligatory: i thought you were dead! Whats next drazi guy shows?[/QUOTE]
    Hah, just happened to read this and I had to reply... Six months too late perhaps.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    O.O
  • Pixel_DonkeyPixel_Donkey Earthforce Officer
    I finished it a few weeks back, I liked the cut scenes but it wasn't epic, the custom multiplayer maps are fun... lots more flexibility.