Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Patricia Tallman on Castle

Lyta was on Castle this week...as a corpse. No lines, just a corpse shot and photos after that.

At least she's still getting work, right?

*edit* sorry, I was wrong; she's on a video archive in the show, and speaks just a bit then...hard to hear though.

Comments

• SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    yep, I saw her. My wife kept saying she looked familiar, but couldn't place her. So I said, B5, her response "Thats the chick with the funny neck right"
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I've only just discovered Castle; after hearing about it for ages I finally got around to watching it over the weekend. I'm just about done with season 1 right now, and I can't wait to get into the next! I'm really enjoying it :)
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    I got S1 a week or so ago on Netflix, then bought S2 on DVD, i'm 5 eps into S2 now, and have all of S3 so far on my Tivo, Watch for Firefly references,. as Nathan Fillion slips them in whenever he can.
  • Wow I watched that episode but only saw the last 2/3 or so. Didn't even realize it was her, but I didn't get a good 'shot' of her.
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    [QUOTE=Entil'Zha;189948]I got S1 a week or so ago on Netflix, then bought S2 on DVD, i'm 5 eps into S2 now, and have all of S3 so far on my Tivo, Watch for Firefly references,. as Nathan Fillion slips them in whenever he can.[/QUOTE]
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q3pdj9p6yI[/url]

He also slips in the "Feed the Birds" hand signal, which is a meme he started over twitter last year.

btw, anybody catch the Double Rainbow Nathan slipped in? :P
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I'm halfway through season 2 at the moment, but I loved his 'Halloween costume' at the start of that ep: Mal's Browncoat costume :D
    I also caught a "Two by Two, Hands of Blue" reference, a "Special hell" referecne, and one other that i can't remember.

I keep hearing rumors that they are TRYING to get the whole cast of firefly together for an ep of Castle, but that it is proving very difficult to pull off. who knows if there is any truth to it or not, but it would be quite awesome.
    Indeed, that would be awesome! And likely hilarious! :D
    the odds against it are astronomical, especially when at least two of them are currently on shows on competing networks. but it would be a blast.
    [QUOTE=Entil'Zha;189978]I also caught a "Two by Two, Hands of Blue" reference, a "Special hell" referecne, and one other that i can't remember.

I keep hearing rumors that they are TRYING to get the whole cast of firefly together for an ep of Castle, but that it is proving very difficult to pull off. who knows if there is any truth to it or not, but it would be quite awesome.[/QUOTE]
    Might be hard since Jewel is on another TV series, Sean Meyer is off doing his own thing, etc. They might get lucky, and get some of them to appear individually as a cameo.
    Looks like Castle's lost one of his poker buddies, as Stephen J. Cannel died yesterday. If Castle needs a new poked buddy, I thought Stephen King would be nice, but my wife suggested Joss Wheadon... now that could be interesting.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    This is sort of related, it gets very interesting about half way through :D

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-qPoI7Ef0g"]Link[/URL]
    Seen it, and people wonder why Jewel drinks, with friends like Alan and Nathan.... Lol
    Well, having friends like that, life would never be dull!
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    [QUOTE=RedAssAg05;189943]Lyta was on Castle this week...as a corpse. No lines, just a corpse shot and photos after that.

At least she's still getting work, right?

*edit* sorry, I was wrong; she's on a video archive in the show, and speaks just a bit then...hard to hear though.[/QUOTE]

Wait, last week's episode... Yep, the people behind this show are definitely geeks. They cast the woman who played Lyta Alexander as a psychic.
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    [QUOTE=David of Mac;190013]Wait, last week's episode... Yep, the people behind this show are definitely geeks. They cast the woman who played Lyta Alexander as a psychic.[/QUOTE]
    hey....
    while i instantly recognized her, i didn't make that connection...
    I've just finished watching season 2, so I'm pretty much caught up now. Can't wait to see the next season, it's really kept me hooked!
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    I've seen Castle advertised but haven't caught any yet. So does it come recommended? I need a new show to get hooked on :D
    I reccomend it, it's quite funny.
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    Castle is very recommendable, unless you don't like nathan fillion, since he carries the show through it's first season.
  • I watch a bit of Castle whenever my dad has it on. I've been watching it more and more recently though.

Its a good show for sure.
    [QUOTE=Falcon1;190027]I've seen Castle advertised but haven't caught any yet. So does it come recommended? I need a new show to get hooked on :D[/QUOTE]
    If you have any kind of a sense of humor, you'll enjoy Castle! :)
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Well, that rules me out.
    Biggles, If you like hot girl with guns, you'll like it.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    [QUOTE=Vertigo1;190037]If you have any kind of a sense of humor, you'll enjoy Castle! :)[/QUOTE]

Sounds boring.. :p
  • samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
    No one mentioned that it's sort of fitting that the character Pat Tallman played was a psychic. Surely not a coincidence.
    I get the impression They all have a pretty good sense of humour on Castle
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Cheers for the info guys will have to check it out.
    [kosh voice] Yes [/kosh voice]
    [QUOTE=ShadowDancer;190054]I get the impression They all have a pretty good sense of humour on Castle[/QUOTE]
    *calls Beckett*
    "Guess who's got a date with a prostitute!"

And the gag reel....epicness! :D Plus, they get [url=http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000872/]Patrick Bauchau[/url] for an episode!