Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Inception

Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
Fuckin' a loved it.

Thats about it. The music.. everything.

Comments

• WORFWORF The Burninator
    It's an excellent film.
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    There were logical flaws (or things that were not explained completely) but I still loved it. :)
  • DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    Yeah, I noticed a pretty obvious mistake at one point, but I still really liked it.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    I finally got around to seeing Inception, I really liked it, but I was a little disappointed that I figured things out so early. And i have to admit that i was a little disappointed in the ending, I could have written a better ending...
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Yeah was my fav film of last year. Really enjoyed it despite the flaws/omissions. Got the dvd for christmas as well and what a bonus to have the score in 5.1 surround on disc 2! Heaven :D
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    I did really enjoy it, I just felt the end was a little weak/predictable.

Spoiler: I think i would have rather seen it end with us finding out that Ariadne was actually his daughter come to try (and fail) to rescue him from limbo. I actually though thats where they were going based on her name.
  • Spoiler: That wouldn't have made any sense. If she was there to wake him up, she should have just shot him.

The fact that he didn't wake up after Mal jumped is proof she was wrong, too. Not that he's not dreaming, but proof that she didn't wake up. Otherwise, she would have given him a kick. Or come back in after him. Or something, anything other than leaving him there.

Tacking on a big "it's not over!!!!11" plot point would only have served to cheapen the catharsis of the climax. The spinning top at the end is just enough of an "Or is it?" to leave you with something to think about.