Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Claudia Con

WORFWORF The Burninator
Claudia Christian is organising a convention in London this august. It looks like it'll be a fun event so I'm planning to go.

Anyone else?

[URL="http://www.claudiaconuk.com/"]Link[/URL]

Comments

• ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Count me in!
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    I guess Bush won't be attending since he has been indicted! Bwah hahahahahaha! :D
  • Has she had work done? Something about her eyes/temples look a little...younger than the rest of her face.

She looks good, don't get me wrong. Just something I noticed.
  • She still looks hot.
  • Yeah, I was wondering about that too. She looks younger than you'd think. Plastic surgery? Just make up?
    OMG GOSSIP TIME!!!!!
  • If I had a passport I would think about going. Just getting an enhanced drivers license with the tracking chip was a hassel.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Mention of her playboy spread, with implied masturbation. Well, my job here is done. Tood'les.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    This sounds like a fantastic event. I wish I could go, but I'm still bound to my little city in the states.
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    I remember seeing her at Forbidden Planet in London many years ago, at the time her Playboy spread had come out. A guy in front had bought a copy and handed it over. She said out loud "would you like me to sign my boobies?". He went bright red! :D me being a good catholic Irish boy didn't said filthy magazine :P

Worf, Shadowdancer I smell a Firstones UK meet coming up :P And as I work in London I could pencil a meet in. We could go for steak again!
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    If there's steak involved then I can't refuse! :D
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Sounds good to me :)
    I'm actually off that weekend anyway, so that bodes well for once!
    Hmm.. I been meaning to travel to UK for a while, before I depart from these lands.. Say ho, what would be the time and will there be a meeting? I might join you lads for a pint of bitter, say. Now be a good chap and fetch me some ... typical english things... rain.
    Rain we can certainly manage!
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Yes plenty of rain, bitter and steak.
    oh balls.. its in august.. at that time I would/should be in Singapore..
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Anyone still interested in going to this?
    Interested yes, able to afford, no :(

I'm desperately trying to save my money at the moment to get a flat before November, going to the con would put that back till January at least :(