Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Oh God no NO NO!!!!!

2»

Comments

• SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    I didn't have a problem with Russel Crowe as Robin Hood, it was Kate Blanchette I had a problem with. Especially the ending of that movie. Matter of fact, I have a problem with Kate Blanchette playing pretty much anything. How does she get work??? She sucks.
  • DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE=Lord Refa;192641]Could be worse. It could be Keanu Reeves playing Kaneda in the Akira movie. Oh wait, he very well might be! Another fucking character he'll be screwing. Akira will be just as bad as Hellblazer movie was if it ever comes out.

I guess they could go even worse. Let's wait for the Neon Genesis Evangelion movie with Whoopi Goldberg as Rei. I mean, why the fuck not?[/QUOTE]

I thought you were joking about Keanu Reeves in Akira, but then I looked it up and it turns out you're not. Oh boy! I can't wait to see even more of his "acting caliber"!
    And Whoopi Goldberg as Rei. I thought that was hilarious. And we can get Jerry Seinfeld to play Shinji.
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    [QUOTE=SpiritOne;192647]How does she get work??? She sucks.[/QUOTE]

Exactly why she gets work... ;) :p
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    She isn't pretty, but i would do her.
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    The name's Cate Blanchett and you guys are a bit harsh. She certainly looks better than anyone on this forum. :P Well, maybe not as nice as Dax. :) :D

I liked her as Galadriel (an elf) in the [I]LotR[/I] trilogy and we'll see her again in the [I]Hobbit[/I]. :) I also liked her performance in the [I]Elizabeth[/I] movies.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I don't think she's that bad. Sure she's not one of my favourite actresses, but she's still pretty good IMO
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Who would have thought the day would come when I agree with Stingray and ShadowDancer?
    I would go down on her like a flock of piranhas if she'd dress up like Galadriel for me.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    My new favourite is Erica Durance from Smallville.....HOT! :D
    She's ok...

But talking tv series, and younger.. Grace Park, from american shows. Girls from the current shows I am watching.. Definitely Jasica Nicole from Fringe. She's hawt.