Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Stephen Furst and Peter Jurasik Interviews

WORFWORF The Burninator
It's been awhile since I've done this. They're both coming over to the [URL="http://londonfilmandcomiccon.com/"]London Film and Comic Con[/URL], so if I get a chance, I will happily interview them. Post your questions!

Comments

• ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    G-r-e-e-n or PURPLE?

:D
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    G-r-e-e-n or PURPLE!!!!!!

• MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Nay! Green or plurple!!!!!!!!?

• A2597A2597 Fanboy
    Green or Plurple!
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Do they prefer their spoo fresh or aged?
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    What part of their characters did they find the most difficult to act.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Dammit croxis! How dare you spoil this thread with your seriousness!

:p
    How about: Do they prefer serious or silly questions?
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    If a B5 movie were suddenly green-lit, how quickly would they run to put on the coats and wigs?
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Any (public) thoughts on the recent passing of Jeff Conaway?
    Do you still wave that special way at Mr. Morden?
  • when can we expect peter to sing some more of bill mumys songs? :cool:
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Whos their favourite Star Wars and Star Trek character? What class do they play in WoW? Do they find trees to be benevolent superbeings or evil, dwarfmurdering masochists?
    Do they know of any spare brains for RC?
    What was some of the most memorable scenes for them and why (be it a funny back story or something poinent (sp))
    Are there any aspects of their characters they wish there had been time to develop/explore further?

Dammit, now I'm being serious! :p
    Is Londo's voice a hit at parties? :P
    Is the Drakh parasite still attached to you?
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    Do you still pass out drunk, on the table, at parties? :P
  • There is [B]one[/B] question you must ask them:

[B]What do you want?[/B]

:shadow2: :csmile: :shadow1:
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    What is your quest?
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Some good questions. Tomorrow is the last day to submit, as I'll be printing them out before I head to the convention on friday :)
  • For Stephen: What is the most challenging aspect of directing an episode/project that you also act in?
    Would they do any voice acting for you? ;)
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Was there ever low fat spoo?
    Time's up on the questions, about to go print them out :)
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Best of luck Worf!
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    Ask peter why it took him so long to add me to his FB friends list... :p
    I return with interviews!

[IMG]http://bathtub-productions.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=10984&g2_serialNumber=2[/IMG]

Both of them were very friendly and you could tell they were good friends, they were poking fun at each other throughout. Peter really loved the character of Londo and playing him.

The interview had to be cut short (which is why I don't have so many questions for Stephen), this girl who worked at the convention came over and told me if I was going to be spending time asking them questions, I needed a press pass. I tried to explain that I asked both actors and they were happy to answer (the people sat with them, the ones actually looking after the cast were also happy with it) and it was for this site but she wasn't interested. I think if I'd protested more she'd have had me removed. :/

But this is what I did get!

[B]Peter[/B]

[IMG]http://bathtub-productions.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=10954&g2_serialNumber=1[/IMG]

What part of your character was the most difficult to act?

I'm a professional, and found him very easy to get into. My wife took to him right away as well.

Maybe the romantic parts, I don't play those so well.

If a B5 movie were suddenly green-lit, how quickly would you run to put on your coat and wig?

If JMS wrote it and said you're the guy but I'm too old to play young Londo now. I played old Londo with makeup and now I can do him for real. If they need a younger character actor, I'd support him, it's important to challenge these upcoming people.

What was the most memorable scene for you and why?

Watching the bombing of Narn. I thought of how Truman might act if he'd been taken to Nagasaki to watch the devastation.

The other one was when the Vorlon was revealed and Londo saw nothing.

Is Londo's voice a hit at parties?

I don't do his voice anymore, a few words at conventions but it's the kind of thing you need to do be doing all the time.

What would you like to see for the future of B5?

They should recast the whole thing and make it with today's technology. But only if JMS writes it.

Green or Purple?

Purple!

[B]Stephen[/B]

[IMG]http://bathtub-productions.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=10957&g2_serialNumber=1[/IMG]

What part of your character was the most difficult to act?

Trying to act human while being an alien.

If a B5 movie were suddenly green-lit, how quickly would you run to put on your coat and wig?

Immediately. I don't act anymore but I'd do that.

What would you like to see for the future of Babylon 5?

It's over, the story was told. I don't think there is a future.

Green or Purple?

Green!
    Worf, you disappoint me. No sith should be defeated by a lowly convention bureaucrat! I say we declare war on this enemy.