Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Because I just can't seem to spare a minute...

SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
It seemed prudent to let everyone know that I moved! It's been crazy. No more than usual, I suppose, but still all sorts of busy. We went from a very large rental house to a somewhat large rental house, dropped some large portion of possessions and are now living a slightly more casual life with somewhat less space requiring constant upkeep. The goal now is to distill the mountain of stuff I brought with me into a selection of the cooler, more compact stuff that actually matters.

It's a pain in the butt. So that's why I've been quiet. :vorlon:

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [QUOTE=Sanfam;193096]The goal now is to distill the mountain of stuff I brought with me into a selection of the cooler, more compact stuff that actually matters.[/QUOTE]

You'll get it down to 99.999%. No less.
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvgN5gCuLac"]George Carlin's take on stuff.[/URL]

I should have a place of my own to put my stuff soon. :)
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    Stay tuned for the next episode of Hoarders

;)
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Does this include the black hole garage?
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I've told you before, it's just a standard +1 Garage of Holding.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Don't forget the effect of Sanfam's +5 to Warped Reality
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    +1 underrates its holding potential
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Just because it's a +1 doesn't mean I don't already have a stacking modifier that ties into my active inventory. The most amazing thing so far is just how many smartphones, laptops, and other random crap I've got laying around that has no use in any way, shape, or form. A half hour on eBay and craigslist has recovered more cash than I take home each week from work!