Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

This message has been sent from the future

Its me, I'm writing from the future. I came here to warn you, as you are the last chance for survival of human race! All the better options have already been used, so you are the best from the very last ones who remain.

******* is coming to get us all! Do everything you can to stop her!

Also, the lottery numbers are: 8, 17, 18, 22, 30, 32, 33!

[url]http://press.web.cern.ch/press/pressreleases/releases2011/pr19.11e.html[/url]

Comments

• JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    J A N E W A Y is coming to get us all?
  • :noidea:
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Ive never thought that the speed of light was an absolute maximum anyway
  • Nuh uh. Everyone knows that Sinclair went BACK in time.
    Well, unless we're talking about the original plan for the show.
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Still no flying cars, ey? The future sucks!
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I'd be intrigued to see how long you last without anyone to pick up the fractured pieces of reality after you RC
  • That would indicate that there are several dimensions then.

And what comes to comment made by Messiah, me neither. I suppose that one day in the very distant future we (Taken that we have survived) find out that there are no rules in the universe.

I mean really, having this wonderful place born out of nothing? The universe is a magnificent place. And only we have written those rules to us, to understand the world we live in, not the universe we live in.

Btw, I can't get "past" your post till its 30th of October, 2027...
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Greetings, Starfighter. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-dan armada.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Tomorrow as in 30th October 2027?
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    30 minutes into the future....
    Hehe, talk about always having the last word...

Jake
    Hehe, talk about always having the last word...

Jake
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [QUOTE=DarthCaligula;194263]Nuh uh. Everyone knows that Sinclair went BACK in time.
    Well, unless we're talking about the original plan for the show.[/QUOTE]

One day, I hope to find out what that original plan was...
  • [QUOTE=Biggles;194282]One day, I hope to find out what that original plan was...[/QUOTE]

I could point out some of the major differences if you want. Overall, it's very similar to what we got, but things happen very differently. Similar themes, and situations, but they happen in different ways. After the end of Babylon 5 is when things get really different though, when it continues into Babylon Prime. That reminds me, I've still got to watch the whole first season again with the knowledge of what was originally planned. It's really impressive seeing how JMS was setting all this up, but he managed to change things after the first season yet still make everything they talked about in the first season make sense and tie in to his new plan.
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    J a n e w a y can't kill us all, because we're all gonna die in 2012 anyways! ;)
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    It appears that the new forum is going to stick this to the top of the forum as long as the last post was in 2027 :) - guess I need to fix that!
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    It appears that the new forum is going to stick this to the top of the forum as long as the last post was in 2027 :) - guess I need to fix that!