Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Gi joe 2

Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
[url]http://youtu.be/bSX2oxLdcWA[/url]

Looks.. surprisingly interesting. I didnt quite like the first one. It was just too.. bad. It sucked. It didnt really have any semblance to the original comics that I loved. But this one looks interesting.

I think they are taking hints from some of the newer comics (2000-2007 series), where Cobra took over USA. You know, instead of the crappy cartoons.

And lets face it.. the REAL Cobra Commander you see in the trailer, mask and all, looks good. :)

Still. I am going to keep my expectations lower than I will for MIB 3, and I am keeping my expectations really low for that..

P.S. The only thing I dont like in that trailer is Bruce Willis.. Just dont see him as the original Joe..

Comments

• SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    I gotta be honest, I kind of liked the first one. It was exactly as billed. A silly romp through an 80s cartoon. It wasn't weighed down with high expectations for me, they didn't fall into the trap of copying the source material, and I enjoyed my popcorn with the movie.

This looks like it could be fun too. But I saw no sign of Dennis Quaid. I think I am in the minority, but I like him. Pandorum was really good, and he was excellent in it.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    An excuse for The Rock and Bruce Willis to blow things up for 2 hours? When can i buy my tickets? This looks like good mindless fun!
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Lack of Quaid means lack of General Hawk. Or they will recast him too. Would expect to hear about that by now when they've filmed the thing I guess. And yea, I like him as well. And even tho a lot of people (critics) dissed on Pandorum, I liked it. :)