Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Homeland

Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
Anyone else watching this?

To be honest, I only started watching it because well, Morena Baccarin's boobs.

But now that I'm 6 episodes I start getting more interested in the characters, and the plot/story starts getting interesting.

I guess if you liked Sleeper Cell (or whats the name of the show..), I think you might like this.

Just forget the boobs and gratuitios nakedness in the first few episodes. I reckon those were just for attracting viewers.

Well played, in that case.

Comments

• C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    I like the show.
  • My wife and I are watching it; we like it. Solid writing and acting so far.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    I hadn't been watching it, but now i'll have to check it out
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Because of her boobs too Entil'Zha? :p
  • Enjoying the show, but suffers the same criticism I have with Boardwalk Empire and a few other shows...which is all the sex scenes are not necessary. They can convey it without going into that much detail... (Yea yea, American prudishness... but that's me)

But yea, writing and acting has been excellent.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    I'm always go for pointless sex scenes if theres my favourite celebs involved.. but yea, in this case I agree as said before. They're kind of pointless and take away from the plot. I've started skipping those scenes in the later episodes.. :)
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    SD, of course, Funny thing, My oldest daughter and Morena went to the same School in NYC, But Morena graduated the year before my daughter was a freshman... Dammit!
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    [SPOILER]What a cruel ending us viewers. But i liked it anyways. :)[/SPOILER]
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    I just started watching. I'll watch almost anything with Damian Lewis in it. Mandy Patinkin too.