Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

The Dark Knight Rises

WORFWORF The Burninator
I like how this is supposed to be the full trailer and it reveals less than most teasers do :D

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAzzRJhn8mg"]Link[/URL]

Comments

• ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I want to see TDKR very badly ;)
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    I try to avoid trailers these days. They always give away all the best scenes in an effort to sell the movie, and leave barely anything for you to discover when you actually watch the thing.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Been reading about whiners whining about Bane's voice.. and I got no problems understanding it at all, even if english is not my native tongue.

Meh. Whiners will be weeners as always.

The trailer doesnt really give out anything much, just some short clips on what have been known for quite a while.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [url]http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6643191/batman-chooses-his-voice[/url]
  • HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    I love Bane's Batman voice. It just fits perfectly with the new format of the movies.
    Watched the prologue clip, from a shaky cam.. and.. damn. Bane actually looks and seems like fun villain.

Didn't have any problems understanding his voice, except towards the end when people where cheering and making noise.

Why is that btw? Why do they have to holler and make loud noises while watching something like that? What on earth could it give to them..

Bunch of monkeys..

Anyway, I really hope the studio execs dont start changing or re-dubbing the voice behind Nolan's back just cuz some loud mouthed trolls dont understand people who dont speak american. And yes, that was intentional.
  • I'm actually of the opinion Worf that the best trailers are more like this. Look at some of the old classic trailers for things like Alien and Star Wars. They give away almost none of the plot but still managed to generate huge interest in thier respoective films.

Though this trailer has it easy. After Dark Knight there was already huge publc interest in the follow up before they even began filming.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I agree with you Akrovah. Some trailers, you watch them and you know you don't need to bother with the actual movie because you've already seen it.
    Downloaded the prologue, shaky cam, and there's some parts with the sound really badly recorded.. but dang.

I cant wait to see it!

Going to London to see it on Imax. Anyone else? :)
    I mean, when the movie comes out. :D
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I'd be very tempted to see it on an IMAX screen!

I saw Star Trek XI on an IMAX screen with Worf in London. That was definitely worth it too!
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I'd be up for another trip to London for The Dark Knight Rises.
    [url]http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/268924/20111217/dark-knight-rises-prologue-3-places-watch.htm[/url]

There's the prologue. Really crappy video, but decent audio.

Bane sounds interesting. I have no problems with the voice as said, actually, I am liking it.

And regarding Imax london, is that a date? ;)