Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Want to burn some time?

FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
Go back and reread some old thread you started? The list goes as far back as May 01 (I think the board broke around that time).

Just strange to see where I've been...

Jake

Comments

• Yeah, my first posts here are pretty embarassing, but still not nearly as bad as my horrific stupidity back when I first starting posting online in 1999.
  • TycoTyco Ranger Texas
    I recall some of the times from around 1999 posting here, I must've been off my rocker back then. Seems like yesterday at the same time.

Then again, I saw one of my posts from 2010 resurrect recently. I thought I had made that topic a few months ago! :eek:
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    It's good to take a look back sometimes, see how you've changed and how far you've come.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    I'm prolly as bad as I still am, so I wont bother. I already have enough regrets as it is going around inside my brainbox. :P
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    It would probably be best for all of us if the internet would forget everything we ever wrote a few years ago. ;)
  • I was lucky enough back then when Internet started to become more and more popular, I never used my real name anywhere at all.

Because if I would have, I'd really be embarassed. Because most of those texts still remain. Now I can be proud of myself.
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    With Facebook and Twitter, many people have thrown caution in the wind. I still don't get it why anyone in their right mind would give up their rights to privacy.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I wish I'd never joined Facebook now!
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    Yeah, I went through all my old posts in the art forum when I was filling out content in my new website [url=http://www.gian-cursio.net/](obligatory link)[/url]. I was certainly an... excitable... twelve-year-old. I got lucky on two fronts, though. One, this is the only place that still uses this username, so they're at least a little insulated from casual stalkers and background checkers, and two, most of them were more or less "I made a new picture! Click here to look at it, and then reply to give me the validation I'm not getting from my peer group!" and I decided it was okay if I limited myself to posts with at least a couple sentences of explanation about the picture, so my oldest written content on my page is a little more mellow.

It was a real gift that this site has been intact for so long. I only have to go back to '07 to start finding things that, even though I crossposted them to other forums at the time, only remain available here.
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Hey, awesome, I just spent a good hour looking through your old renders!

Jake