Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Enhanced Security at Southmead Hospital

Took this picture a few weeks back on my rounds at Southmead Hospital, Bristol (despite being a qualified History Teacher, the current economic climate has me temping as a porter).

[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/Morden279/Photo-0041.jpg[/IMG]

I've not seen any of the guards toting PPGs as of yet.

Hope everyone's well. :)

G

Comments

• WORFWORF The Burninator
    Haven't seen you around for awhile!
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    He lives! Welcome back!

An aside, I saw a contractor van a while ago with the tagline: "for a better erection". I've got a pic of it somewhere :D
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    It's nice to see that in these tough times, we're still placing an emphasis on the future generations, on whom the economy will depend.

You should ask if you can speak to Mr Garibaldi and see what sort of response you get. ;)
  • And this guy calls his ladders as "Zarges"...

In my opinion, "Grey 17 is missing" was worse than TKO.
  • [QUOTE=WORF;194967]Haven't seen you around for awhile![/QUOTE]

Hey, I'm on Facebook, you just never responded to those amusing links I left on your wall... ;)

[QUOTE=ShadowDancer;194971]He lives! Welcome back!

An aside, I saw a contractor van a while ago with the tagline: "for a better erection". I've got a pic of it somewhere :D[/QUOTE]

On a related note, it's tradition in this country to write 'cleaned by the NHS' with one's finger on particularly dirty white vans... Another favourite is 'Do not clean - potatos planted!'

[QUOTE=Biggles;194972]It's nice to see that in these tough times, we're still placing an emphasis on the future generations, on whom the economy will depend.

You should ask if you can speak to Mr Garibaldi and see what sort of response you get. ;)[/QUOTE]

Those patient records won't deliver themselves. If any of the ward secretaries are bored, at least I can give them a potted history of how Gutenberg (Johann, not Steve) got into printing... Kind of related to filing...

[QUOTE=sinclair;194990]And this guy calls his ladders as "Zarges"...

In my opinion, "Grey 17 is missing" was worse than TKO.[/QUOTE]

Come on - everyone loves a bit of steam pipe gun action! :D
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Any of these secretaries cute?
  • [QUOTE=ShadowDancer;195015]Any of these secretaries cute?[/QUOTE]

A lot of the nurses sure as hell are. :p
    There's quite a few good looking junior doctors here too ;)
  • True 'dat (Bristol Uni uses the campus), though I'd be lucky if the average doctor even noticed me! Isn't there a Scrubs line concerning the aloofness of your average doc? ;)
    There more than likely is! Fortunately they have to deal with me on a regular basis so they can't ignore me! And there are one or two here at the moment that I wouldn't mind getting a lot more attention from ;)
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Pretty much anything Dr Cox says to JD would fit that description.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL-8aTVl0Qc"]Like so[/URL]
    Heh I've been present for more than a few consultants dressing their registrars down in the style of Dr Cox! It's very entertaining! :D