Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

What have I done????

Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
I just went and.... Bought a 2nd business! UGH! like i don't work enough hours!

Comments

• Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    *hopes it has something to do with asteroid mining*
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    As long as it does not involve building virtual stuff with a pickaxe, I'm fine with it. :D
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Oh you muppet! What and where?
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Well, you're doomed.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    It's another cafe, just down the street actually, the owner decided he wanted out, and offered it to us, Made sense for us to buy it instead of letting someone else who really knows what they are doing buy it and taking business away from us. It's a slightly smaller place, but with more of a focus on Sandwiches/Lunches rather than pastry and dessert
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    So not only did you buy a second business, but you bought a second eatery. You are a better manager than me, that is for sure. There are multi-million dollar distribution centers that are easier to run than a restaurant.

Good luck

Jake
    Yeah, Restaurants are not for the faint of heart, But hey, in for a penny in for a pound.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Well you can have your customers eat their lunch at the new place, then tell them about this great place that's round the corner that does amazing deserts! :D
    Exactly! :)