Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Planetary Annihilation

WORFWORF The Burninator
This should interest Total Annihilation and SupCom fans, the developers have founded a new company and started a kickstarted to raise money for a new game on and even bigger scale than either!

[URL="http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/659943965/planetary-annihilation-a-next-generation-rts"]Link[/URL]

Comments

• I still play SupCom FA a lot against Sorian AI's
    (Cheating AI's, with the adjustable cheating factors...can keep it on my level and have fun)

This could be good!
  • My brother and I played an FA game the other day. WE NEED TO PLAY IT AGAIN!
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    This could be a great game. I hope it turns out well!

However, I won't hold my breath based on people who worked on TA and SupCom working on it, since they don't have the central designer behind those two games. We've already seen what happened when the TA team tried to make another one without him.
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    I hope this game will turn out great, but not getting my hopes up before it's released.

I've not played SupCom FA in quite a while because other peoples got bored of it and no fun playing by myself.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Last time I tried to play SupCom it wouldn't run.
  • @ WORF, get the steam version (free if you have your CD Key).

Actually, having either a Sup Com OR a FA CD key will get you access to both games on Steam. :)
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    Damn, I didn't know I could do that. Thanks A2597!
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I didn't know I could do that either but they had the game for 75% the other day, so I bought it (and FA) then. It does run much better :)
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    There is also [url]http://www.faforever.com/[/url] which has a lobby system to replace gpgnet. They also managed to patch some outstanding bugs as well.