Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

RIP Neil Armstrong

ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie."London, UK
[url]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19381098[/url]

:(

Very sad news, humanity has lost one of its finest today.

And it's an absolute disgrace that he didn't live to see us return to the moon!

Comments

• WORFWORF The Burninator
    RIP Neil Armstrong

It is a sad day when someone like this passes :(
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Indeed. How many years has it been since we had someone on the moon? :(
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
  • DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    Really, what a travesty that after all these years, with all this technological advancement, and we haven't been back to the moon. They did it in the 60's, but not now. All because the general masses of idiots think it's a waste of time and money. Just imagining it, that this guy actually walked on that thing I see up in the sky, that's so incredibly far away, it's hard to really comprehend that.
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    From Neil's family: "For those who may ask what they can do to honor Neil, we have a simple request. Honor his example of service, accomplishment and modesty, and the next time you walk outside on a clear night and see the moon smiling down at you, think of Neil Armstrong and give him a wink."
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Rest in Peace!
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    [QUOTE=ShadowDancer;195755]And it's an absolute disgrace that he didn't live to see us return to the moon![/QUOTE]That's indeed the saddest part.

[QUOTE=DarthCaligula;195760]Really, what a travesty that after all these years, with all this technological advancement, and we haven't been back to the moon.[/QUOTE]While that technology is used to destroy Earth's nature faster than ever.

I'm sure anyone who's been in space would make lot better leader for getting mankind's problems solved.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people