Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

My loins remain exhausted from a night pleasure and passionate love making...

2»

Comments

• Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    She went to Jared...
  • JohnnyOnTheSpotJohnnyOnTheSpot Banned by request
    @Sanfam, whats so hard about drawing? Its just lines, I mean for me theres no math involved in a drawing.

I didn't do the art depicted on said stomach.

But theres this.

[URL="http://www.geocities.com/mrdata33/Picture130.jpg"]http://www.geocities.com/mrdata33/Picture130.jpg[/URL]

It was off a low res screenshot of this girl's Orc Shaman. Haven't talked to her since I quit though.

@Entil'zha yeah...she did. :(
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    You know, the fact that this thread is enshrined in a quote on our IRC channel is disturbing.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Unholy thread resurrection Batman!
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    For once I agree with Reefa!

I feel so....unclean!

:p
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    This is one thread I never needed to see again.

A2597 sat at his screen in a state of disbelief at what he was reading. He paused for a moment, then got up and walked downstairs to the table where he kept his keys and wallet. It was a seven hour drive to Florida, but he knew what he needed to do, and nothing was going to stop him. He called his wife, letting her know he would be out of town for a few days, and not to worry, then hopped in his car, and settled in for the drive.

Arriving at his parents house, he never bothered to say hello, or even announce his presence, he merely walked to the shed out back and grabbed his fly-fishing pole and tackle box, and put them in his car. The drive up I-95 to New York would be exhausting, but worth it. A quick Google Search told him his destination, Roscoe NY.

Along the way he stopped for some supplies, a cooler, some ice, and several packs of "5 Hour Energy" drinks.

21 hours later, A2597 groggily pulled over. He spotted a promising location along the Beaverkill river, and walked in. Ignoring the icy chill of the water, he set about his task.

It had been more than ten years since A2597 had been fly fishing, and the lack of practice was apparent. Dilligence, and a conviction of his task saw him through however, and 4 hours, 27 minutes later he was rewarded with a wonderful 8.2lb catch.

He placed it in the cooler, and returned to I95, heading south towards Maryland.

He wasn't certain where his friend had been the past few years, but knew he would return here eventually. So there he sat, waiting. Waiting.

His patience again rewarded when he saw his target. A2597 approched slowly, cautiously getting closer.

Then, when he was close enough, he shouted "RANDOM CHAOS!!!!" and fwapped his friend with the still wet (yet somewhat icy) trout, then ran back to his car and sped home, leaving several confused, yet entertained onlookers in his wake.

...And THAT is why you don't bump old threads on this forum!
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    You could have just bought a trout, you know. :p
  • Not as personal. ;)
    Glad I sent my doppelganger to meet A2597 :)

* proceeds to lob purple hamsters ad the retreating car *
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    [QUOTE=Biggles;196224]You could have just bought a trout, you know. :p[/QUOTE]

Where's the fun in that?
  • you bought pork loins in a supermarket and worked them all night....yuck.
    hahahahah
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Please for the love of all that is decent in the world.....LET THIS THREAD DIE!!!!!!
    Maybe an admin should sticky it...hmmmm
    Don't make me hurt you!
    Damnit, this thread just got linked again from IRC.

Everyone needs to enjoy my pain.

And ShadowDancer: It IS your quote!
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Behold the new FirstOnes beachball. :D

Bump!
    The quote is only attributed to me, I deny all ownership of it!
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    regarding the op to this thread. I can actually say, yep, they really do. Feels good.
    Oh no, SDCard's quote just came up again and linked to this thread. My eyes are blinded!
    And yet you're the one who keeps dredging this thread up...
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    RC, I believe you have the power to just delete this thread, so why don't you? :D
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Because he likes to torment us with it instead.
    Torment of Tantalus. That was a good SG1 episode.
    This thread should really not elicit personal responses!
    I would respond personally, but I don't want to make you uncomfortable
  • CanavandriveCanavandrive Registered User
    This was a true story!
    Some things would have been better left in peace!