Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

If you happen to be in Phoenix in May...

Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
[url]http://phoenixcomicon.com/[/url]

Babylon 5's 20th Anniversary!

Phoenix Comicon 2013 is excited to welcome the creator, J. Michael Straczynski, and the cast of Babylon 5 for the 20th Anniversary: Bruce Boxleitner, Bill Mumy, Claudia Christian, Jerry Doyle, Julie Caitlin Brown (Friday only), Mira Furlan, Walter Koenig, Pat Tallman and Stephen Furst!

Comments

• ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Sadly I won't be :( I'd love to be at that!
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    No way in heck I can go, but man I'd LOVE to! I've been thinking that it's about time to watch B5 again.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I wish I could go too :(
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    I hope whoever is going there from FirstOnes is going to say hello from all of us and give them a big thank you for all the fond memories!! ;)
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Yeah I've been debating rewatching it in the near future too Entil'Zha. I just know it's going to be very emotional however, which is what has stopped me so far :(
    SD, indeed, I've wanted to re-watch, but we've lost so many cast members... its kinda sad
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    I just rewatched seasons 1-4 about two weeks ago. Started season 5, but haven't finished it yet.
  • I wish I could go so much.
  • TycoTyco Ranger Texas
    I'm only a few states away... just might have to take a vacation...
    Tyco, Please take as many pics as possible so we can all live vicariously through you!
  • OK, I'm seriously considering going to this afterall. Anyone else going? Then you could meet me and finally see my 500 pound, pimple-faced, child molesting ass. Then I can knock you out and skin you alive in the desert.
  • AAAAAAUUUUUUUURRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! So slow! I'm double posting like it's 1999!
    Well, who can turn down an offer like that!
    My question is, What will you do with the skin?
  • DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    OK, I was going to say this quite a while ago, but forum problems prevented it...

So I've done it. I've made all the arrangements and am absolutely going to this. Is anyone going? Maybe we could actually meet. I am also going to be bringing either the first or the fifteenth script book to have signed, or maybe both. If you are coming and would like to read them, I would be willing to let you, but I'm pretty paranoid so I'd have to insist that I'm around to keep an eye on it. If you'd like to know, the first book has the original script for The Gathering, the one with the shapeshifter and Kosh's wife. The fifteenth one has the original treatment, the writer's bible, the G'kar and Londo as lovers joke script, and the original arc with Sinclair for all five years of the show, and into Babylon Prime. I also figure I might take one of the Other Voices script books since it looks like Peter David and Christy Marx are going to be there.
    So, any questions you'd like me to ask? I've got some in mind if I get the chance. I'm thinking of asking them how they feel about the fact that it seems that B5 is going to be refused the chance to live on since in the US at least, it's not in syndication. I'm thinking of asking Mira Furlan if she has anything to say about Yugoslavia over the years. And also if they have anything to say about type casting. I'm also thinking of asking about my idea of what happened to Valen and if I'm right.
    So if you have any questions, I could try to ask. As long as none of you want me to ask Patricia Tallman what her favorite food is.
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I really wish I could go! :(
    Test test. Can't see the most recent posts.

Edit: Ah hell. It said that Worf posted something, but he didn't, so this post was pointless.
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    Long story short, after the tumultuous last 2 years of my life, I have relocated to Albuquerque New Mexico for a fresh start and a new job. I still travel for work and wouldn't you know it I have 3 accounts in AZ and one of them isn't terribly far from Phoenix. So yeah, I'm going to try to go, and if anyone else wants to, let me know we can grab a beer and heckle Robin Downes about how bad his character was.
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    Cool that you're going DarthCaligula. Take pictures and all that stuff for us.

I did actually just complete a rewatch of the entire B5 series. Still great stuff! :)
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    I'm going to try to post this again, as the forum was all kinds of jacked up. Darth, I'm going. Let me know if you want to meet up.
    Hey SpiritOne, I sent you a PM, did you see it? Of course, with how screwy this place still is, I wonder if you'll even see this...