Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Book recommendations.

E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
I think it's been well established that many here like most sciences, including especially volcanoes.
(now who wouldn't like something with explosive action?)

So I thought it might be usefull to have thread for introducing good books you know to others. (or if some book is not worth the paper its printed on)
Here's something for start.

Volcanoes
Firefly Books Ltd, 1552976831
Might not be big in size but has lots of good information about volcanism and volcanoes in its first hundred pages and then introduces good amount of volcanoes around the world, both with images and text.

Volcano: A Visual Guide
Firefly Books Ltd, 9781554073535
No real fact pages but lots of images with name of the place and some information.

Earth from Space: Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Firefly Books Ltd, 9781554072910
Some real nice satellite photos, but for my taste feels little too centered on this two legged pest of this planet.

Extraordinary Clouds
David & Charles, 9780715332818
"What it says on the tin." Pictures of various curious looking clouds and patterns in them.

Comments

• Are you talking about non-fiction books? Because I sure have a lot of fiction books to both recommend and warn to you stay far far away from.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Anyone who's interested in travel should read Michael Palin's books. The DVDs of the various TV series are available, obviously, but the books give far more information and insights, and make for very interesting reading.