Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Happy Holidays!!

I hope everyone is having a great holiday! We're in Sydney this year having a blast!

Dax

Comments

• Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Tis the season to watch Norad Santa Tracker!

:D
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    If you make it back from Sidney fast enough you can celebrate twice. ;-)
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Quch QISmaS!
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Is it over yet? I've been working 12hr shifts since Sunday, 6hrs sleep between this shift and my last, and one more 12hr shift tomorrow. Then I get a whole day off before being back in again :(
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    For Christmas, Santa brought me a meeting. It was quite productive.
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    This year, Santa brought pestilence. At least I finally have some decent drugs, after a week of suffering.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Aren't we a cheery lot this year! :D
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    I had four unwrapping ceremonies.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    There's a ceremony now?
    I didn't get the fully armed and operational vorlon planet killer that was on my wishlist :(
    I've been waiting for one of those for years :(

On the other hand I'm getting some money from my folks which will go towards stuff for the house I plan on buying this summer. And I just bought a bottle of 10yr old Jura whiskey as a present to myself ;)
  • Happy holidays Everyone!!!!!!!!
  • bobobobo (A monkey)
    And now it's time to bid a fond farewell to 2012 and best wishes to all for 2013.
    Happy new year! And happy Firstones insanity!