Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Happy 20th Birthday Babylon 5

WORFWORF The Burninator
22nd Febuary marks the 20th anniversary of The Gathering's premiere, way back in 1993. It took awhile longer for it to get aired in the UK but I remember watching it when it did and was impressed by how different it was from Star Trek. Things look used, dirty and the characters were...well we all know why we liked the show :)

[url=http://io9.com/5985727/the-strange-secret-evolution-of-babylon-5]Io9[/url] has a fair long article about the show, which I thought I would share as well.

Hard to believe it's been so long. I think I'll be rewatching The Gathering to celebrate.

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    As shall I, I think. Along with a few of my other favourite episodes.
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    I almost remember it like yesterday.... :)
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    \o/
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    Woo! Go B5!

I havn't seen "The Gathering" in a long time, maybe because it's the only B5 episode/movie I don't own. But I have been watching through B5 and I still find it interesting. :)
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I really can't believe its been that long! I'm definitely going to be rewatching B5 in the coming days
  • DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    I rewatched every Bester episode and Divided Loyalties recently. I felt like it since I'm going to that convention. The Psi Corps conspiracy is so cool.
  • Happy 20th! :)