Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

How Many Firstones Still Lurking . . .?

Comments

• JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    What's the plan guys? I'll be lucky if this post actually saves... I haven't been able to reply or post in the Zocalo at all, I'm getting tons of errors and the system is slow...
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Yeah, the forums are in a pretty bad state. Time to fix them, I think.
  • DarkbladeDarkblade Earthforce Officer
    Khaaaaaaaaaan!
  • Alpha-1Alpha-1 Elite Ranger Germany
    good to be back :-)
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    We have always been here
  • BartiBarti Trainee
    We too have (nearly) always been here :p
  • LorienLorien The First One
    Here in spirit. :)
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Woot! Two days and 5 people that weren't in IRC are already here!
  • Been dropping in here ever since ITF was cancelled, looking and hoping somehow the game would still emerge, imagine my joy when I found first ones all that time ago!. Still got the mousemat n poster they sent me instead of my pre purchased game, memories...
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Nice. I've always regretted not getting my hands on either of them
  • DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    Hey, looks like something's going on here. Sorry for not going to IRC much, but I just don't feel like I work too well with chat rooms. Message boards have always worked better for me. I tend to talk too much at chat rooms and be more of an idiot than usual.
    Awww....we could always do with more entertainment DC :p
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Yeah, I'm here! WHOOT!

Jake
    I guess I could hang out there more. I just always end up saying too much and turning into a total idiot. I seem to make Biggles mad too.
    If you ever look at the saved quotes, I think everyone has been turned into a total idiot by now :D
    With RC leading the way ;)
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Yeah...don't look at the saved quotes...it's pretty embarassing...

Jake
  • PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    Hi to all of you FirstOnes. Some familiar names here I still remember. It's been a long long time and I thought I'd pay a short visit. :-) Whatever happened to the website btw?

Btw, Aardvark! And GREEN and Ja**way! ;-)
    PURPLE!!

And welcome back!
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    GREEN! That's two votes already, sooo... green wins!
  • i voted purple in the other thread and purple here now too. actually two times purple here now. now it's three times purple. oh and now it's.. oh look a squirrel.. *wanders off*
    Purple!
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    The lurking does not end. The lurking will never end.
  • PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    Good to see you guys have been keeping the place alive all these years. I hope to see the website itself back too. Would be a pity to lose everything it had. Keep on rocking!
    Well, the website content exists. But it's been damaged by a hacker (he inserted code all over it), so someone needs to hand review every page (and every image!) to make sure they are clean. I'll see about uploading a tarball of some of the pages for people to start going through - community effort = faster :)
    I've put a link to this before, but can this help at all? https://web.archive.org/web/20100102114454/http://www.firstones.com/
  • I am STILL a huge B5 fanatic. Played the ITF Beta at E3 back in the day, it was SO ahead of it's time. It's been so long since I have posted to FO that I lost my old account. But I'm back in Down Below and Lurking Happily... ( I vaguely remember winning something on FO for writing some sort of Fan piece, but I can't recall for sure what it was. I think it was something about Drazi...). If there really IS to be a B5 movie, I would go see it ten times in a row and pay each time. LOL.
    We live for the One, We die for the One.
    The Corps is Mother, the Corps is Father.
    PURPLE Drazi!!!
    Trust Yourself, trust Ivanova, everyone else...SHOOT 'EM!
    See you all out there beyond the Rim...
    -Sogo
  • CanavandriveCanavandrive Registered User
    What kind of moron hacks a scifi forum with a Zocalo and a Beachball?

Apparently someone that wanted to sell "medication" (I think it was prescription painkillers) by directing people via our site to some other site's content...he never really got it established - I killed his goodies within a few hours every time, but the infestation was...large...and Dreamhost was rather useless in helping (aka, automated bot "scan" that never saw anything).
    I take it none of that medication would have been of any use to treat you RC?