Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Ray Gunn and Starburst

WORFWORF The Burninator
edited January 2015 in Zocalo v2.0
This is a radio drama that a good friend of mine is making. It's kinda like the old scifi serials with the humor of Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy and today is the launch of the Kickstarter campaign so I thought I'd share it here :)

From the Kickstarter: "Ray Gunn and Starburst is a sci-fi comedy about two unlikely heroes finding their way in a galaxy ruled by a shockingly evil corporation called Darkleys. Tale as old as time, yes? Well, exactly, sci-fi/adventure stories are built on tropes and stereotypes, so how about taking all those tropes and mixing them up a bit. Let’s take away that dashing space pirate captain and replace him with a newly divorced forty-something, living in a wreck of a spaceship and completely unable to hold his own in a fight. On top of that he’s been dragged along with a rowdy teenage girl, who has heroism quite literally written through her DNA and her broken AI, made more of sarcasm than binary coding, and you have a recipe for disaster...uh, I mean, adventure. Ray may have absolutely no wish to become a hero but he hasn’t quite ruled out the idea of being a sidekick."

Link

Comments

• WORFWORF The Burninator
    Here's a link to the pilot episode and even though it has a different cast, it should give an idea of what to expect from show :)

Link
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Sounds interesting, I'll give it a go!
    Excellent :)

We're just over 10% funded now.
    Anyone else?
    Quick bump, only 5 days left!