Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Things you should know about steam

croxiscroxis I am the walrus
https://medium.com/@galyonkin/some-things-you-should-know-about-steam-5eaffcf33218

The average game on steam sells 32,000 copies. Also go germany. Also I would love to see his statistical methods.
Tagged:

Comments

• StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    I have yet to buy a game on steam. I only use it because some games I bought require it.
  • CanavandriveCanavandrive Registered User
    I almost exclusively use Steam for most of my gaming purchases.
    A very small percentage comes from EA's Origin with Sim City.
    Not to mention some Firstones members are easily found there for those of us who like to stalk our admins. :)
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    There's a Firstones group, I believe :)
  • Yes, I am part of the mighty firstones group as well.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Anyone on the firstones group can hop into my space engineer's server when it is running :D
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    I'm on there, by the way Croxis some of my friends are playing Ark.
    Now there is a server I need to put on my vps
  • PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    edited June 2015
    Any Civilization 5 players? I play Civ 5 regularly, which I bought from Steam some years ago when it was still new and have been playing it pretty regularly. I never play multiplayer games though, only against AI players. I've played briefly some other free games and demos and also bought Civilization: Beyond Earth in January, but have yet to finish even my first game, which I started over five months ago already. Somehow it's just a bit boring. Kind of like Civ 5 transferred to space, but not nearly as interesting. I also played some Mass Effect 2 demo as well earlier. Interesting game, but I don't think I'll be buying it. Haven't really played other games for years, except some occasional short sessions. Last game I played outside of Steam was America's Army, but haven't played it for many years anymore.

Anyway, some interesting Steam data there. Thanks for posting.
    I've played a lot of Civ V. I be down for some multiplayer sometime. Just poke your head in the chatroom or prod me on steam.

Maybe I should look into some forum/steam integration
  • PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    I'm not sure if I want to play a multiplayer game, but it would surely be an interesting and new experience after playing so much of it against AI and only shortly testing a multiplayer before. If I'm in a mood for it sometime in the future I'll be sure to contact you. :)