Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Bruce Boxleitner on ‘Tron 3′ – “I’m Done With It. I’ve Moved On”

StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
Here's the interview.

He's also done with Babylon 5.

I guess too many false starts will do that to anyone.

Comments

• DarthCaligulaDarthCaligula Elite Ranger
    Really, I agree with everything he said there. I don't care that much about Tron really, but his little comment about B5 really sticks with me. After so many OMGWTF D00D NU BABYLON 5!!1!1!!1 can we really blame him? And I also totally agree with what he said about Star Wars not being science fiction, it's space fantasy, not that space fantasy is bad, it's just that it really isn't science fiction.
    And really, there are only so many false starts you can take, whether B5, Tron, or whatever before you just stop caring. I'm glad that he's looking to the future. Now I REALLY wish that he had been able to make it to Phoenix Comicon two years ago.
  • He's finally thought to himself, "What would John Sheridan do?"
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    It's sad he's been made to feel that way about the roles he's best known for :(
  • Yeah, but if he's done with it at least we know they can't find some BS way to resurrect his dead character.
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    Now, to be fair, we've still got something like three years before he's older than Sheridan.
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    I agree Darth, I wish he'd made it to PHX.
  • MatthewMatthew Earthforce Officer
    Sad to hear his lost faith with B5 though I don't blame him too many false starts and rumors over the last couple of years.