Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

HELP!!

God, I've been away for WAY too damn long...
Anyway, As I said, i've been gone for a while, and I have NO idea whats gone on with ITF. So, as I return to the internet with a brand new system, I also return to the First Ones forums. So, whats up with the game? What is Sector 14 Studios? I need info.

ps, I know this is not a "save the game" idea, but this seemed to be the less crowded area to get informed feedback. Anyway, help would be nice. Thanks a bunch...

ps2 o yeah, anybody know when Colony Wars: Red Sun is out? i'm relying on it for the time being for my Sim fix until ITF. Bye now!

------------------
When the long night comes, return to the end of the beginning.
-Kosh
(The Day of the Dead.)

Comments

• RandyRandy Master Storyteller
    Rick Brewer and I are heading an effort to finish the original design independently in a new studio that we are creating called Sector 14 Studios. Dan Foy (one of the original designers and the lead programmer - now with MS) is advising and helping as much as possible. Other original team members have offered either their help as advisors or to become employees of the new company. We are producing two documents to help with our efforts: a completion plan and a business plan. The completion plan is finished and the business plan is underway. We have an offer of distribution that we're considering and we have access to some investors. Our original marketing guru Dave Gehringer has some cool ideas for sales/ marketing/ tie-ins (as does Rick). Rick and/or I will fill in the folks at Firstones when there is more to say. Look for Rick's posts on the main page for more info.
  • Could you give any details about your current distribution plan possibly?
  • RandyRandy Master Storyteller
    No.

I can tell you that we have options though.