Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Coming Soon - Gulf Wars, Episode II

RandyRandy Master Storyteller
[img]http://www.rense.com/1.imagesD/comingsoonB.jpg[/img]

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    That's a well made poster. [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/smile.gif[/img]

------------------
    [url="http://www.minbari.co.uk/log12.2263/"]Never eat anything bigger than your own head.[/url]
    "Nonono...Is not [i]Great[/i] Machine. Is...[i]Not[/i]-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras
  • shadow boxershadow boxer The Finger Painter & Master Ranter
    it seems MAD magazine is getting positively cerebral...

I find that amusing in itself...

What frightens me the most about the whole IRAQ thing is the possible use of mini-nukes for bunker busting...

all the rest I see as pretty much inevitable... Bush is a low brow Texan Idjut, ( with apologies to Texas). He gives me the impression he'd have trouble fixing lunch, let alone fixing the US economy, etc, etc, etc etc. Therefore , he uses the old "War stimulates economies" crap...

The guy's a dropkick.

~~~

You can buy a nice three bedroom house in the better leafy suburbs of Adelaide for about $125,000USD.
    A 'right in town', like I mean REALLY right in town, brand new Apartment starts at about $110,000USD

Let me know if youre interested, I have freinds in property development... in fact, I'm getting into sustainable development myself... who knows, could you live in a house built by me ? [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/biggrin.gif[/img]
  • from what i've seen/heard/encountered all of texas is like that. don't apologize for facts.
  • AnlaShokAnlaShok Democrat From Hell
    Damn, RC, beat me to it! I guess Episode III will be Rise of the Empire? Either in the SW universe or our own. Works out to be the same title.

------------------
    AnlaShok, Captain of the Gray Hand of Fate Squadron
    Sidhe-1
    Wielder of the Big Heavy Hammer of Obvious Truth
    "FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC!"

[This message has been edited by AnlaShok (edited 11-22-2002).]
  • whitestar90whitestar90 Elite Ranger
    Weapons must have a used by date on them and they are fast running out of time:0
    This pres seems to have an obsession with war or something.

------------------
    "When it is time,come to this place,call our name,we will be here"-Walkers of Sigma957

[url="http://freespace.volitionwatch.com/babylon/"][i][b]The Babylon Project[/i][/b][/url]-Bringing Babylon5 to Freespace2
    [url="http://ifh.firstones.com"]I've Found Her-Babylon 5 free game[/url]

[This message has been edited by whitestar90 (edited 11-22-2002).]
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    maybe thats because we are at war or do you need a shroom clound over DC or LA or NYC to remind you of that?

There is no response to satisfy these people. Even if you point out that
    Saddam only needs to completely forego weapons of mass destruction,
    completely and openly cooperate with the UN' s resolutions. He may keep his
    Republican Guard to prevent a coup de tat. And, live happily ever after as
    the dictator du jour.

Now why does he not accept this opportunity.

Because he needs the wmd (weapons of mass destruction) to threaten his OWN
    PEOPLE and his OWN ARMY. So THEY do not overthrow him. AND, he thinks he
    needs the WMDs to black mail the west to keepout of Iraq and he hopes by
    being able to threaten Isreal with such arms he can keep them away, too. Of
    Course, once he gains nuclear power then he keeps all this and becomes the
    KING MAKER of the middle east. Which threatens all the nations in the
    middle east not just Isreal.

So, his plan is not just to be a ruler of Iraq. He has not given up the
    imperical plan. He works with the el Quaida in an effort to keep the entire
    west civilization "tied-up". NOTE: IF THE RECENT TAPE FROM SADAAM IS REAL
    ISN'T INTERESTING THAT BOTH HE (Usama)AND SADDAAM CLAIM NO CONNECTION
    BETWEEN THEM AND IN THE SAME BREATH STATE THAT IF THE US EVADES IRAQ USAMA
    WILL STRIKE BACK!!! HIS CLAIM PROVES THE CONNECTION BETWEEN SADDAAM AND
    USAMA.

PEACE ONLY EXISTS BETWEEN DEMOCRATIC-CAPITALISTIC NATIONS. THE ONLY CHANCE
    FOR LASTING PEACE IS TO INTRODUCE DEMOCRACY TO THE MIDDLE EAST. (HMMMM
    LET'S SEE, BUSH'S PLAN IS DEMOCRACY N AFGHANISTAN, PAKISTAN, IRAG AND
    PALISTINE. THEN WATCH WHAT HAPPENS IN IRAN! THEN JORDAN AND SAUDI ARABIA.
    KUAWIAT, ETC. IN OTHER WORDS, BUSH'S APPROACH IS A PEACE PLAN AND THE ONLY
    REAL HOPE WE HAVE. DOES ANY ONE BELIEVE IF USAMA BEN LADEN, SADDAM HUSSEIN
    AND THE AYATOLHA'S IRAN STAND FOR ANY FORM OF PEACE.

NOW - DO YOU KNOW WHY HUSSEIN'S PARENTS NAMDED HIM SADAAM? BECUASE HE IS SO
    DAMN UGLY!! (SNL)

(sorry didnt realize my caps lock was on i wasnt meaning to scream)
  • [quote]Originally posted by rcmodels:
    [b]from what i've seen/heard/encountered all of texas is like that. don't apologize for facts.[/b][/quote]

hmm...you do relize Striker, our wonderful provider is a Texan?

and frankly, bush isn't dumb. I've seen almost no proof he is.
    hes no orator, thats a fact, but dumb? not at all. I'll stick behind him (On most things) until someone better comes along, as of yet, it hasn't happened.

------------------
    [b]whitestar90: [/b]"it would give the computer a heartattack just looking at it" -
    [b]Sanfam: [/b]"And Drazi didn't like it one bit.-
    [b]Mr.Bungle: [/b][i]"So that's where the forum went..."[/i]-
    ---
    [b][i]ahhh, the good old days of HTML.[/i][/b]
  • WHY_oldWHY_old Elite Ranger
    McCain ?
  • WHY_oldWHY_old Elite Ranger
    Declare war on Iran?

You mean the country that's ACTUALLY trying to reform it's government and be more friendly to the west ???

And I think Osama hates Saddam just as much as everyone does, hell, I think the only reason he released another tape and proved he's still alive is because he didn't want to be upstaged by the lovable little dictator and his constant thumbing of his nose at US policies. In other words, Osama is jealous.
  • StrikerStriker Provided with distinction
    [quote]Originally posted by rcmodels:
    [b]from what i've seen/heard/encountered all of texas is like that. don't apologize for facts.[/b][/quote]

Damn straight I'm from Texas! You better watch out what you say about this state. Texas is not like any other state in the US. We are very independent and proud of our history. No other state in the US was once an independent country. Even today, that heritage still proudly shows in Texas.

Yes, we do have oil, cowboys, etc, but most of that is stereotypical of what people think Texas is all about. Everyone thinks we're just some hick state.

Back to the topic....

I think Bush is doing a pretty good job. Sure, there are some things I don't like, but that's politics. Bush can't please everyone. IMHO, I believe he was the best person out of everyone who ran for President. I'm with A2597 on this.

Please don't turn this into a Republican vs. Democrat thread. Democrats had their fair chance to change things and obviously the U.S. didn't like what they were doing. That's why Republicans won the majority. Even the Democratic Party admitted they didn't have a platform to stand on.

To address another concern....
    We do have a 2 party system in the US. However, our checks and balances are so well designed that if one political party dominates both the Executive and Legislative branches, we can still keep tabs and intervene if need be.

Last thing…no more Texas bashing please. I take exception to it. Thank you.

------------------
    Chase
    Web Hosting Provider for FirstOnes.com
    http://www.radiusco.com/
  • JamboJambo Scriptkiddie
    Don Henley was from Texas.... enough said!
  • shadow boxershadow boxer The Finger Painter & Master Ranter
    climb down off your lone stars fellas...

I've been to Texas, I like the place and the people, what I was drawing on was the stereotype itself... not Texan people themselves...

the dumb hayseed thing...

chill...
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    Bush isn't stupid... That's a liberal media putting a twist on him...

They were much kinder to Clinton in all the crap he pulled (hey, he's family... [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/biggrin.gif[/img] ).

GWB's advisors are his strength, and that he listens to them. Yes he does have a problem with his speaches though... and that does hurt everytime... *cough* [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/biggrin.gif[/img]

I voted for the ticket because of Dick more than George (no jokes please). I just hope Dick survives physically through the whole term...
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    [quote]Originally posted by JackN:
    [b]I voted for the ticket because of Dick more than George (no jokes please). I just hope Dick survives physically through the whole term...

[/b][/quote]

I am still quite annoyed that George and Dick are both from Texas and used a technicality to get arround the VP has to be from a different state from the Pres rule.
  • [quote]Originally posted by Striker:
    [b]
    No other state in the US was once an independent country.
    [/b][/quote]

Actually at various points in the 19th century, California, Hawaii, and Utah were all independent.

------------------
    "Ambassador we all know that the first casulty of war is the truth."
    -John Sheridan

Ok so it's not exactly Max's journal but I think it's good
    http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40551
    Sorry, lived in Texas. It sucks.

Bush IS an idiot. His speech patterns are typical of the damage caused by long-term drug use. He was selected by the RNC as a figurehead. He has served them quite well in this respect.

The checks and balances are gone. As of January, there is nothing to stop the right-wing agenda. NOTHING. They are going to begin by banning the "partial-birth abortion" which is a procedure used ONLY when the life of the mother is jeopardized by serious problems. It's been used as a scare tactic to get anti-abortion legislation in the door. Watch out for further erosion of the first and fourth amendments, too.

As far as quality, my cat's litter box would be a better president than Bush. At least you can tell immediatley that it's full of shit.

------------------
    Sidhe-1
    "FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC!"
    [quote]Originally posted by Ricobirch:
    [b] Actually at various points in the 19th century, California, Hawaii, and Utah were all independent.

[/b][/quote]

Yes, they were independent as territories, but not as a foreign country. =)

EDIT: Hawaii was a foreign country. However, the government was overthrown by American plantation owners and it was annexed by the US. However, my point was that Texas is the only state to have fought for independence from a foreign country, win the war, and become a sulf-sustaining country for a decade.

------------------
    Chase
    Web Hosting Provider for FirstOnes.com [url="http://www.radiusco.com/"]http://www.radiusco.com/[/url]

[This message has been edited by Striker (edited 11-23-2002).]
    [quote]Originally posted by Striker:
    [However, my point was that Texas is the only state to have fought for independence from a foreign country, win the war, and become a sulf-sustaining country for a decade.
    [/B][/quote]

And they begged to be let into the US. Even today, there's an idependence movement in Texas calling themselves the Republic of Texas. ROT. Shows their general intelligence level, doesn't it?

Personally, I think we should let them go. See how they do without all the federal assistance they get from us blue states.

------------------
    Sidhe-1
    "FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC!"
    Hello:

We did not "beg" to be let into the US. Yes, there's a small radical group who calls themselves the "Republic of Texas". However, they are quite small and don't really do anything. That one group does not show the intelligence level of this state AT ALL.

We get as much Federal assistance as all the other states. I don't think anyone is playing favorites here.

------------------
    Chase
    Web Hosting Provider for FirstOnes.com
    http://www.radiusco.com/
  • LOL
    ---------------------------------------
    Heres Somthing that will Descride George Bush in a nut shell

War-crazed dipshit who has no concept of anything.

Also heres a Little list of people who are a threat to peace

Saddam Hussein
    Usama Bin Laden
    George bush
    President of Isreal(or as I call hi George Bush want a be)
  • JamboJambo Scriptkiddie
    Good God Simmonds!! Read through your post’s before you hit the button!

I agree though, Ariel Sharon is a shit (I’m assuming you meant that right-wing twat of a Prime Minister and not the President) , and so Is George Bush (yes.. he’s an idiot). I don’t know who I find worse, the Bush administration or the morons who actually voted for him, good call guys!
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    [quote]Originally posted by Rogue Trader:
    [b]AND IN THE SAME BREATH STATE THAT IF THE US EVADES IRAQ USAMA
    WILL STRIKE BACK!!! HIS CLAIM PROVES THE CONNECTION BETWEEN SADDAAM AND
    USAMA.[/b][/quote]

Alright. I was going to dismiss this post as a joke at first. First of all, if you didnt mean to shout, why dont you just retype it? [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/wink.gif[/img]

And in answer to the quote: If you listen to what Usama has said before, he is obsessed with keeping 'the infidels' out of 'holy land'. It does not prove any connection between them however likely it is.

------------------
    Talk is silver, but violence is gold.
  • ...if he's so obsessed with that, then why WTC? That was DEFINATLY outside of the "holy land" and only makes us MORE likely to go there.

He just wants everyone who isn't a radical fundamentalist Muslim to die.

GWB is not an idiot. No idiot could manage to convince the ENTIRE UN security council, most of NATO, and the American public that something needs to be done about Saddam. He manages to power legislation through and completely blind side the political opposition...which is no small feat either. Sure, he isn't a gifted speaker, but no one said Einstein was either (not to draw a direct correlation of intelligence, but just to state that you don't need to be a good speaker to be smart).
  • Admiral AndyAdmiral Andy Earthforce Officer
    Among the things about Bush (and Congress in general, barring a few exceptions)is his constant refusal to send troops to guard the US-Mexican border and not get tough on illegal immigration (especially when we are in a war where some of the terrorists ARE illegals). This is nuts. You don't suit up for battle and forget to raise the drawbridge before leaving.

I do think that we should not get caught up in this whole WMD/Iraq scenario and continue to focus on our original mission: Killing Al-Qaeda. Now should there be undisputed proof (without a doubt) that Saddam was involved in 9-11 or even connected directly to Osama bin Laden, I would favor a war because we could then claim the moral high ground. This WMD argument is flawed and is based on hypothetical situations. I don't believe President Bush is a stupid man, in fact I believe that he has demonstrated a considerable amount of gusto and leadership during the past year. However, I think he needs to get refocused on killing Al-Qaeda. Believe me, Iraq is not a threat like China or North Korea.

Iran should be encouraged to continue moving westwards, and we should be careful as to how we handle Mid-East affairs.

As for an "American Empire," anyone that thinks that Bush started this concept is either ignorant of the last hundred years of history or is just a complete ideologue that refuses to see both sides of the issue of "American imperialism."

Didn't World War II get us out of economic depression?
    [quote]Originally posted by AnlaShok:
    [b]As far as quality, my cat's litter box would be a better president than Bush. At least you can tell immediatley that it's full of shit.[/b][/quote]

There was a much larger odor of Ammonia during the days of Clinton by far in my opinion.

In regards to Iraq, if we ignore it, we'll get bit. It should have been finished a decade ago.

You guys talk about Bush being a war monger, but if you'll remember he hasn't gone to Iraq yet. He is holding back and letting the UN deal with it. It takes more than the US to make a resolution pass, and Iraq needs to be held accountable.

By the way, I did vote, and was not a bystander. I voted Bush. If there had been some other offering other than Bush or Gore, Bush would likely not get my vote, but I'll tell you straight out Gore will NEVER get my vote. Period!
  • RandyRandy Master Storyteller
    [url="http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/page.cfm?obj"]http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/page.cfm?obj[/url]

[This message has been edited by Randy (edited 11-24-2002).]
    [quote]Originally posted by Randy:
    [b] [url="http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/page.cfm?obj"]http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/page.cfm?obj[/url]
    [/b][/quote]

Somethings wrong with that link Randy... [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/smile.gif[/img]

What were you trying to point out there at that site?

[This message has been edited by JackN (edited 11-24-2002).]
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    According to Usama, they attacked WTC because of the difiling of holy lands during desert storm.

------------------
    Talk is silver, but violence is gold.
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    meaning we had women troops in our army, which at one point was guarding mecca.
  • RandyRandy Master Storyteller
    [quote]Originally posted by JackN:
    [b] Somethings wrong with that link Randy... [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/smile.gif[/img]

What were you trying to point out there at that site?

[This message has been edited by JackN (edited 11-24-2002).][/b][/quote]

Here's the text of the article that has now been apparently taken down:

Perle - US Will Attack Iraq,
    Inspections Or Not
    Exclusive By Paul Gilfeather
    Whitehall Editor
    The Mirror - UK
    11-24-2

George Bush's top security adviser last night admitted the US would attack Iraq even if UN inspectors fail to find weapons.

Dr Richard Perle stunned MPs by insisting a "clean bill of health" from UN chief weapons inspector Hans Blix would not halt America's war machine.

Evidence from ONE witness on Saddam Hussein's weapons programme will be enough to trigger a fresh military onslaught, he told an all- party meeting on global security.

Former defence minister and Labour backbencher Peter Kilfoyle said: "America is duping the world into believing it supports these inspections. President Bush intends to go to war even if inspectors find nothing.

"This make a mockery of the whole process and exposes America's real determination to bomb Iraq."

Dr Perle told MPs: "I cannot see how Hans Blix can state more than he can know. All he can know is the results of his own investigations. And that does not prove Saddam does not have weapons of mass destruction."

The chairman of America's defence policy board said: "Suppose we are able to find someone who has been involved in the development of weapons and he says there are stores of nerve agents. But you cannot find them because they are so well hidden.

"Do you actually have to take possession of the nerve agents to convince? We are not dealing with a situation where you can expect co-operation."

Mr Kilfoyle said MPs would be horrified at the admission. He added: "Because Saddam is so hated in Iraq, it would be easy to find someone to say they witnessed weapons building.

"Perle says the Americans would be satisfied with such claims even if no real evidence was produced.

"That's a terrifying prospect."