Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

MY Turn to Rant!!!

ArgoneArgone Genuine Klingon
Now that I have calmed down a bit!!!! [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/mad.gif[/img]

I, beyond a Shadow of a doubt, think that the, Hu-man Race suppositly highest life form, on this Boil on the buttocks of the Universe, planet needs to be lanced!

Do we as a species do any good anymore?

I've live a long time and I have never seen things in all areas this bad! Just when I thought man could stoop no lower he just "BAM" proves me wrong!

------------------
[b]4 Thousand Throats can be cut in one night by a running Warrior[/b]

Comments

• Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    I think I speak for everyone when I say [b]What the **** happened?![/b]

------------------
    [b][url="http://www.savefarscape.com/"]SAVE FARSCAPE![/url][/b]
    "Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else! Love to stay! Can't, have to go! Kiss! Kiss! Love! Love! Bye! *kiss*" - G'Kar
  • No kidding.
  • ArgoneArgone Genuine Klingon
    Where do you want me to began? The Earth has no Gravity, THE WORLD SUCKS!

I do mean to rant here!!! I am just so POed it's not funny anymore!

See at first I just thought maybe it was just me, I expect a little more from the so called wiser men and woman we put in office.

But than it started coming from everday Joe's of the world!

This insidious and growing attitude of Greed, Corruption and injustice.

Then we have the wonderful people in the world called Terrorists. Why even **** With them? I am sick and tired of these jerks! I don't care what religion or movement it is murder is murder under any disguse! I have to go without or worry on my next plane trip because I'am an American, BULLSHIT! Quit being coward's and come on lests fight and get it over with! Kill innocent children, one of which was my Sister's 12 year old son in Kenya, and take me on you lazy baby killers!!!!!

I was wrong! I thought maybe their was a was to settle this thing, whatever it is, with them. Now I see the only was to stop these people is to pass the sins of the father on to the whole family!
    If you have to kill the father then you might as well kill the whole family. If you don't they teach their kids to hate and kill so exterminate them all!!! If there is a God in wherever grant me the pleasure of cutting their scrawy little necks and seeing the life drain from they're eyes!

Then her other son, he's all of 14 is seriously injured, in the same explosion.
    Comes home and go's into childrens hospital, in Wonderful Buffalo NY, to find out that the Hospital is closing in a week because our Great Govener, who promised state aid a tax breaks, recinded the offer 2 days after elected! The nearest hospital now that can take care of him is in Pittburgh Pa 256 miles away!

And lets not forget all the Greed, corruption and injustice throwed in everyday! It is way passed time for the good people of the world to get together and destroy the incidious evil walking the streets!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Argone (edited 12-04-2002).]
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    So, you'll be wanting a seat on my trip to get the **** off this planet then?

------------------
    [url="http://www.minbari.co.uk/log12.2263/"]Never eat anything bigger than your own head.[/url]
    "Nonono...Is not [i]Great[/i] Machine. Is...[i]Not[/i]-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Save a space for me while your at it! [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/wink.gif[/img]

------------------
    'The future is all around us' G'kar
    'I have no surviving enemies! None what so ever!' Galen

Visit my B5 site at: [url="http://www.nialb5.com"]www.NialB5.com[/url].
  • shadow boxershadow boxer The Finger Painter & Master Ranter
    Biggles, I hope you made sure the copilots seat has my name embroidered onto it...

~~~

Argone, my deepest sympathy for your loss...

pass the ammuniton, 45/70 Govt if you've got any...

[b] chik-chak![/b]

you take the thousand on the right... I'll take the thousand on the left...
  • AnlaShokAnlaShok Democrat From Hell
    I really have no idea what to say here. My condolences on your loss. I am in total agreement that these terrorists are nothing more than cowardly murderers of the innocent.

It's politics. Bin Laden doesn't believe most of what he says, he uses the convenient parts of his religion to make his followers do what he wants. Hitler did the same thing. He's not in it out of true faith in Islam, he's using Islam to futher his political agenda.

Just plain evil.

------------------
    AnlaShok, Captain of the Gray Hand of Fate Squadron
    Sidhe-1
    Wielder of the Big Heavy Hammer of Obvious Truth
    "FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC!"
  • RandyRandy Master Storyteller
    My sympathies, Argone. I agree with the content of your rant.
  • My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...I'm very sorry for your loss.

------------------
    "And there is nothing more dangerous then a man with nothing to lose. Nothing to live for and nothing to prove."
    [i]Brendan Perry, Dead Can Dance[/i]
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    the sixth pillar of islam is to strap a bomb to your chest and kill children. ****ers should grow up and be edumacated.
    [quote]Originally posted by shadow boxer:
    [b]Biggles, I hope you made sure the copilots seat has my name embroidered onto it...[/b][/quote]

I'll make sure its cleared for you since I'll be flying the shuttle. [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/smile.gif[/img]

------------------
    "Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else! Love to stay! Can't, have to go! Kiss! Kiss! Love! Love! Bye! *kiss*" - G'Kar
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    [quote]Originally posted by Vertigo1:
    [b] I'll make sure its cleared for you since I'll be flying the shuttle. [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/smile.gif[/img]

[/b][/quote]

I'm sorry... Didn't you get the memo?

The budget was cut 6 months ago, and only half the shuttle is completed...

[img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/frown.gif[/img]

Seriously though, my condolences Argone.
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Damn Argone... That really sucks. Terrorist ****ers need to die. Anything we can do, let me know. Tell your sister we are praying for her and your family. This is why we go into Iraq, and why we must fight the terrorists. We cannot let our anger go dull...
  • bobobobo (A monkey)
    Argone, I truly sympathize with you. I am so sorry for your sister's loss. Such cowardice is unconcionable.

I'm going to post something below that I would ask you to wait a few days to read, so that it might make more sense.
    I hope your (justifiable) anger has had a chance to run its course. The next step will be grief, and then over time, some healing. What you can't do, however, is dwell on the anger. From your other posts, I gather you've been aronud a while, so you probably have heard what I have to say, but I'll say it anyways. I hope none of it comes across disrespectful to you, your family, or the memory of your nephews.

[quote]
    Now I see the only was to stop these people is to pass the sins of the father on to the whole family!
    If you have to kill the father then you might as well kill the whole family
    [/quote]
    That about sums up the whole situation we have: they are trying to kill the whole family. We must NOT respond by killing the whole family, but must instead teach the children the errors of their parent's way.

I hope its not to trite, but hate only breeds hate. In order to destroy hate, you must love your enemy. How? I'm not sure I know any practical ways. Dr. Schweitzer would go to Afghanistan and help the orphans, but I'm no Dr. Schweitzer. The only way I know is to help those around me, pray for my enemies, and trust God to take care of the rest.

Again, my sympathies to you and your family.

------------------
    bobo
    <*>
    B5:ITF
  • AlaricAlaric Damn kids! Get off my island!
    Condolences.

------------------
    No plan survives first contact with reality.
    Thanks everyone, I am still not quite settled with this yet! But I have resigned myself to the fact that bad things happen to good people for reasons only know to the Universe!

I do still hold true to the fact, that no matter what they wish to call it, under whatever religious banner, to me it's still Murder. Plain and simple neither one of those children ever harmed them people in anyway.

One day somewhere, if God or whatever grants it to me, as the old saying go's Revenge is a dish best served cold, I will have mine!

As my father always told me "Son don't get mad.... Get even! I know most think one day I will get over my haterd, but I do not feel it as haterd more as a severe injustice that must be punished. These people {and I use that term lightly here} need to be shown that this is definitly not the way to impress your point of view. If you check some of my posts I was always on the side of moderation, listen and try to work it out. Now I don't want to here a word out of they're mouths I will never believe what they say. Then to boot they're proud of what they did!

One mind with a single purpose can change a universe.

Oh and MR. Biggles when your ready to go I definitly want a seat, Hell if you need I can fly the damn thing! Make sure it a one way trip off this loony bin!

------------------
  • An ex-SquidAn ex-Squid Elite Ranger
    Biggles: Save acouple of spaces for me and my dad, too. We're both ready for a trip outta here...

Argone: Man, I'm really sorry to hear that. I have to agree 100% with you about the terrorists; hopefully, we'll get the f***ers in charge, preferably with a 2000 lb. JDAM...
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Right. Time to begin organising this great trip. First, we need a planet. It shall be known as Planet Firstones. [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/smile.gif[/img]

Seriously though, I do intend to get off this planet eventually, and anyone from here who wishes to join me is most welcome.

------------------
    [url="http://www.minbari.co.uk/log12.2263/"]Never eat anything bigger than your own head.[/url]
    "Nonono...Is not [i]Great[/i] Machine. Is...[i]Not[/i]-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras

[This message has been edited by Biggles (edited 12-06-2002).]
  • WHY_oldWHY_old Elite Ranger
    Cripes, we're starting ot sound like a cult here.....

And Argone, condolences [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/frown.gif[/img]
    (Biggles ! turn up the power on Whys nanochip, he's not completely brainwashed yet obviously, we can't have any escapees revealing our plans, I mean if 'they' knew where the lauch facil... damn... this isnt a secure line ! tshchshhsh beeeeeeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeeep beeeeeep)
    Hey Biggles! I think I know where we can get a really big hardly used {Just needs some stupid people throwed off} STARSHIP!

After see Nemesis I do believe they won't need it anymore! Boy did it s*ck!

For everyones general information My younger cousin will be able to walk again just will have one hell of a limp, like me!

------------------
    just as long as he can still swing it in a nice arc, straight up the arse of the malcontented evil pricks who did it...
  • Right on Argone!

------------------
    [b]whitestar90: [/b]"it would give the computer a heartattack just looking at it" -
    [b]Sanfam: [/b]"And Drazi didn't like it one bit.-
    [b]Mr.Bungle: [/b][i]"So that's where the forum went..."[/i]-
    ---
    [b][i]ahhh, the good old days of HTML.[/i][/b]
  • That's good news Argone, I'm glad to hear it. Give him my best for a speedy recovery.

------------------
    "And there is nothing more dangerous then a man with nothing to lose. Nothing to live for and nothing to prove."
    [i]Brendan Perry, Dead Can Dance[/i]
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Glad to hear it!
  • bobobobo (A monkey)
    Good news Argone.

------------------
    bobo
    <*>
    B5:ITF
    [quote]Originally posted by rhett:
    [b]Glad to hear it![/b][/quote]

Couldn't have said it better myself. Hopefully he won't have any serious problems develop down the road because of it.

------------------
  • ::weeps a tear for the Lost::

Argone, I am so sorry, I cannot even begin to understand your pain, for I have never been there, and I feal that anything that I do say will just sound stupid, so I wont say much.

I read this, and then I wrote a poem, but Im going to post it else where, because it does not belong here.

I shead a tear for your lost, my friend, and I hope that some day your world has a Sun again.

EDIT: If anyone actually wants to read it its in the fanfic section
    ------------------
    D&D: You know your a geek when you convert your entire flat from nice ordinary people to D&D lovin' nerds [url="http://www.oranhide.cjb.net"]www.oranhide.cjb.net[/url] Go there, go now.

[This message has been edited by Schmacker (edited 12-10-2002).]