Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Do gunners affect planets?

???
if they do i have a cunning plan (thats quite cunning)
but do they?

Comments

• MrMilliMrMilli Earthforce Officer
    oh yes and if your reading this the [i]Original[/i] UnOriginal empire is in [b]DEEP[/b] ehem.. you get the idea the yellow guy isn't gonna attack but the other one is about two days from taking my Homeworld.
    Please help!
    (7114,3012)
  • EternityEternity Elite Ranger
    Well yes they do, but in moderation. They also affect every other ship in the vicinity - yours included.

Checking in to your prob now.
  • gunners cant hit planets. they do a great deal of damage to those metal ships though
    U aint near me!
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Gunners can very much so hit planets. I've taken down entire sets of worlds with them. Since they do not generate return fire, I'll send four to take out a warrior planet. Just order them in a daimond or square arrangement around the planet and they're safe from damaging each other.
    good good my other account (Revenge! The UnOriginal Empire) with Ulthan and Interstellar alliance 3 have killed a player and the last problem ([b]ALL[/b] his ships have gone the way of the Dodo) is a twin set of Warrior Planet and my fleet in the area is down to three Authorites four spores two hellstings and the beautiful four gunners and Three planets to take.
    Hellstings, as i've now realised are quite shite, and don't have a hope of killing, well anything but scouts and Raiders.
    oh yes and the Original UnOriginal Empire, screw it, the only advantage was it was only two days instead of four days away from Narn Imperium and USMF.
    THose 2 warrior planets are MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NIET!!!!!!
    i took out his fleet fs!
    tell ya what one mine one yours.
    I had an agreement with all involved parties! I took on the entire fleed defending those planets singled handed and in return I got em both!
  • Gunners are da bomb. I'm tearing up 3 or 4 of this one guys spore swarms with ONE gunner.
    "got em" you destroyed them both fs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 (sorry couldn't help it)
    I DID NOT!!!!! HE LAUNCHED AN ATTACK ON MY FORCES AND INTENTIONALLY DESTROYED THOSE PLANETS!!!!!!

Well it is all academic now. they aint there anymore.