Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Important for USMF

Are we going to prosecute the attack on Blitzcreed now that he has Atreides - take them all out, so to speak, or should we except his treaty offer?

I probably have enough forces to destroy him, and certainly with your help. Cemetary might also join in. On the other hand, if the Outer Rim Alliance do attack you, I will need all my forces free to help show them the error of their ways...

------------------
possibly futile, but very human.

Comments

• EternityEternity Elite Ranger
    And the coordinates are?
  • But in the first place why the hell did he ever attack us?
  • I haven't got the treaty yet, could you post it here?

Then we'll have to assess how large is his forces. Since the OA is approaching fast, we'll need to be prepared if anything unexpected might happen in the GGPT - OA talks.
  • It's time we all used the same colour, any suggestions?
  • GREEN!!! (most of the FO Alliance members are green, as that was the colour chosen in the original SC thread on the Zocolo.

The treaty basically consists of him saying that the Atriedes account is now his and that we need not fear him (yea, like as if we would), and we could be his ally.

Worryingly, and after I just withdrew my Hellsting force, the Atreides forces have reverted back to their original names and are now red - different from Blizcreed.

I say we finish him off, providing we can get meaningful support from Cemetary, that way we don't have to worry about the south when the OuterRim hit the north.

I still think we could broker peace with OuterRim though.

------------------
    possibly futile, but very human.
    Well I'm always some sort of ISA and am LBlue in most cases
  • Hmm.... I've been battling GGPT under my "Tigershark" account for some time now... I just drove off a wave of authorities but he's going to repair them and probably come again. I think the tigershark account is doomed considering how many enemies i've made very quickly so I'm willing to throw anything I've got at someone of your choice if you so disire. (My more powerfull "ogel" emipire is unfortunatly on the other side of the gallaxy right next to me "bind and take" which was given to me by it's owner.)
  • Tigershark is not doomed. You just stop attacking and return those planets you have taken from him. It's on the frontline if the GGPT-OA talks break down
  • I've seen the OA members and most of them are barbarians. Let's hope they discuss borders. I hate it when tehy move their authority wall near us.
    All well and true, but what are the coordinates for the empires - inside the boarders anywhere cos I have this feeling that I could be unwittinglly part of em (or on the side allied with a few)
    Shoot! chack the other thread (THe one with the piccy) for my location! I am in the pooper quite literally!
  • GGPT-Improbable Designs 2001-09-12 12:11:56 Actually, I can aford to get into a slug fest. Standard Reprisal doctrine is the destruction of your military force, and the annexation of half your empire

GGPT-Improbable Designs 2001-09-12 12:16:29 As such, I shall be claiming Tigershark Prime and all planets North of it in your empire. It would be most advantagious to you to remove your forces from that area, less they be destroyed.

GGPT-Improbable Designs 2001-09-12 12:18:08 Based on your positioning, you could probably expand Eastwards with ease, thus the Loss of half your empire need not destroy you.

GGPT-Improbable Designs 2001-09-12 12:22:47 Tiger Shark 4, and Rebirth will be the first planets to be reincorporated into their Rightful Place in the Universe.

GGPT-Improbable Designs 2001-09-12 22:19:48 That has got to be the stupidest responce I've ever seen. When you restart, remember, talk is cheap, but a hell of alot more cost effective.

I don't want to tolerate lossing half of my empire, because I attacked one planet that was lightyears from the main part of his empire (which I never saw) and apeared to be an empty account, since no one replied to my messages, and no ships were being produced or moving.

After he contacted me about the loss of his planet and I realized there was more to him in the area I offered to help him take back another planet or explore for some and give them to him. That's when he came up with his "Standard Reprisal doctrine."

As for his comment about the "stupidest responce ever" that was when I counter attacked his first wave of attacks, there was no time between his threats and the first attacks, this was also long before I knew the scale of the alliances in the area.

IN addition I only took one of his planets! The other one up there I explored for.

I don't trust this guy, I obviously don't like him, I don't want to give up half of my empire, unless you deam it necessary.
  • Try suggesting that you return only what you have taken, that one planet you invaded.
    Or hint about the FO alliance being called onto him. Even though I am out of range of most of you the comment about reprisles costing him his empire works wonders! (Along with an appropratlly placed and timed counter offensive, that wins bigtime)

Tried and proven technique. Why do you think Master Bater sued for peace after a few days! I annilated his assault force and warned of reprisles from you guys!

But if you DO do that make sure you have a load of us as backup if things go sour.
  • Konrad, Calabrella De Sollia (whatever) will stop attacking: [quoteGGPT-Improbable Designs 2001-09-16 14:45:31 He is under my protection. I'm trying to straiten him out now.[/quote]
  • I'm pulling away from those two planets, I have messaged GGPT-ID informing him they are his now. I will hold off on counter striking Caballeros de Solamnia until I hear from him (i already messaged him in spanish asking what he was doing (probably in poor Spanish, I write better in German))
  • Ohhh! My finger is itching to click! Caballeros de Solamnia has a gunner on top of one of my planets all I would have to do is build a scout and "POP, GOES THE GUNNER!!!"
  • Dammit, just pop that scout for revenge and I will help you cover it up saying it was an "accident" and "nobody" wanted it to happen. [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/biggrin.gif[/img]
  • [quote]GGPT-Improbable Designs 2001-09-16 16:16:57 Care to just make it easy on us and join the GGPT, standard Yellow Color. It would stop some conflicts before they start [/quote]

We could all use yellow and scare the crap out of any potential attacker
  • We dont have to BE a GGPT but we can use their name in our messages.. [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/tongue.gif[/img] "Attack me and the Firstones and GGPT Alliance will fry you."
  • That we could...
  • MrMilliMrMilli Earthforce Officer
    erm, a point, if GGPT-ID is an enemy, my position makes it easy to kick him right square in the Gonads.
    Also i think Outerrim and Firstones blowing the arse out of GGPT? how could we lose!
    i'll make a proposal on the Outerrim private forum and see what they say.
  • Outerrim? Bah. I don't trust them at all.
  • MrMilliMrMilli Earthforce Officer
    heh i'm in the Outerrim alliance [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/smile.gif[/img] they are very trust worthy and Ulthran only wants to keep what he's got.
    and I want what he has got [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/biggrin.gif[/img]