Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Random Questions

eamonmcaeamonmca Earthforce Officer
1: Where do I get a new title for my profile? 'Earthforce Officer' just doesn't work for me.

2: Does anyone have AoGs B5Wars / Fleet Action?
As a side project (while I wait for the Haegemonia mod tools) I'm throwing together a B5 rpg/wargame thing and am getting stuck on fighter combat rules.
Anyone know how AoG did it?

3: Why am I not in america? Play.co.uk doesnt even have Season 2 listed for preorder, let alone 3.

Comments

• Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    A: Same way as before. An op has to find a reason to change your title to something special. However - if you post more it will go up to Ranger and then Elite Ranger titles... I don't remember what the level for Ranger is, but Elite Ranger is 1000 posts and up.
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    and your title suits you oh so well
  • ArgoneArgone Genuine Klingon
    Now thats the truth! :p
  • mambo_mordenmambo_morden Earthforce Officer
    So, in theory, if we (me) keeps replying to the beachball bump message to say, oh, 1,000 posts of my own, I would be "elite"????
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    No, because you would find that someone would go and modify your post count to take into account your useless posts and/or delete those posts. Now, if you make 1000 worthwhile posts and actually earn the new rank, on the other hand...
  • the voices, the voices....

and tehre we have it folks, the voice of the man/machine/tank itself :)
  • eamonmcaeamonmca Earthforce Officer
    I preferred the old way, where everyone had 'Member', and no visible post count, except the actual firstones and special people. :)

Ah well. I'll just go lurk for awhile.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]No, because you would find that someone would go and modify your post count to take into account your useless posts and/or delete those posts. Now, if you make 1000 worthwhile posts and actually earn the new rank, on the other hand... [/B][/QUOTE]

*Watches Biggles post count drop to ~2000*

cool beans!
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    LOL!!

RC title suits him!!!
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    I find myself agreeing with eamonmca; I liked the lack of immediate feedback on post counts.
  • JamboJambo Scriptkiddie
    We should put it to the vote!
  • Death to post counts! Death to the beachball! :p
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    OK, a vote then. :)
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    LONG LIVE THE POST COUNTS!!! LONG LIVE THE RANKS!!!!

:D
  • whitestar90whitestar90 Elite Ranger
    I like the seeing the ranks,its better than just seeing member which we obviously are anyway:p
  • ArgoneArgone Genuine Klingon
    Yah member sounds like an insult! But I don't use the rank to grade people either. Just like see new faces.
  • I like viewing titles rather then postcounts. It's more fun and cre8ive.