Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Some people...(From local paper)

get a load of this, short summery here...

47year old woman driving down road, hits a six foot gater. seeing that she injured it pretty bad, she stops, loads it into the back seat of her car to take it home and try nursing it back to health.

Once home, her neighbors inform her that handeling, keeping a gator is a felony in the state of Florida. she panics, and desides to take the gator to a pond/swamp area and let it loose. while driving around, the gater starts slashing around, and she plows her car into a mail box. she abandoned the car and ran home.

In the end, she had a 600$ bond and spent the night in jail, now is having to face a court to explain her actions..

LOL

Comments

• C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    HAHA!! That's funny!!
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    what a stupid lady!
  • I pitty the foo that brings home a gator. :D
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Wait...how did the Gator not try to eat here while she was in the drivers seat and it was in the passengers seat?
  • Must've been a very civilized gator. A french one, I reckon. Maybe from Toulouse. :rolleyes:
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    It just got hit by a CAR people, even a gater is going to spend most of its time in nappy land ;)

and not a small car, although how the hell the woman lifted the gater is beyond me.. and actualy I think rescuing a gater might be protected by the states "good samaratin" laws but hell, who knows ;)
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Rescuing it may be protected, but taking it home wouldn't be. That's what vets are for. :)
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]Rescuing it may be protected, but taking it home wouldn't be. That's what vets are for. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Definatly true.
  • Sheesh...I live in the boondocks here...

serisouly, I plan on starting a website called the TTT (Trailer Trash Tribune) I have PLENTY of STUPID stuff like this that people have done...I even know some of these people...

such as this one... (This is all one family here...)

OK, gunna change the names just in case someone figures out where I live, but here we go.
    these are just the family members, in case I add other storys later, this one only a few members are involved)

Pete: thin guy, has the most brains.
    repete: another thin guy, has some brains. Petes brother
    pete the third: Again, thin, but short. has the brains of a two year old. Petes other brother

Petes wife, lisa. About three hundered lbs, bad teeth.
    Pete & Lisas daughter, lets call her beth. takes after her mother...

OK, lisa and Beth are babysitting somones child, driving home. Its night, dark back roads, and raining. Beth is driving, pushing speeds of 100mph. Of course you can imagion the result, major accident. The baby was fine, Lisa wrapped her tight in folds of flab. Beth winds up in the hospital.

a few days later, Lisa is going around asking for money to help for Beths funeral. Heres the catch. Beth is in stble condition. Mostly brain dead (If she wasn't already...:D), and had her drivers license revoked. But, her moms out collecting money for a funeral...go fig. to top it off, she went back to houses that gave a few days later asking why they didn't give more.. :rolleyes:

About this time, Pete is cleaning his gun, manages to discharge it into his leg. Now hes in the hospital. Meanwhile his daughter is released. about a week later Pete is released and sent home as well. jump forward a few days, Pete and Beth are driving around, and a cop pulls pete over and arrest him for parole violation. turns out when he was a teen he served some time, and wasn't allowed to have a gun. (heh, I can picture the first night in jail. "Hey buddy! What you in for?" "Oh...I shot myself in the leg") sooo...the cop tells Beth to drive home. Yep...you guessed it... She managed to get all the way home, but totaled the car on a tree in the driveway....Pete is still in jail BTW, serving a five year sentance. (He gets out later this year).

There are ALOT of other storys from this family BTW...this is the tip of the perverbial iceberg...they live just down the street from me, so I hear them all the time...
  • oh, and little fact about gaters. they are alot of fun.

I was in a 12 foot john boat when one came up RIGHT next to the side of the boat. I cracked it over the head with an ax. It went right to the bottom (Quite clear, could still see it) then it swam away...no effect. I just put it in a bit of a daze.

another fun one, The Gator-Copter. This is what happens when a gator is is in our, or someone elses yard. I've seen it happen, Just grab the gator by the tail, whirl it around a little, and toss it into the lake/pond. They just sit on the bottom a little, and then swim off. really funny. I think one gator liked it, as it came back three days in a row... :)

of course, this was awhile back, before the guy doing it relized it was a felony to even touch a gator. But then, that raises an interesting point. If a Gator takes the bait ment for a Bass...hw do you get the hook out? (BTW, gators provide a MUCH better fight then a turtle or any fish. (I'm talking small, 2-4 footers. past 18 inches you don't have to worry about mama, and past four they are a bit to deal with. Smaller then 18in and larger then 4 feet I cut the line).
  • whitestar90whitestar90 Elite Ranger
    LoL:D There are some crazy people around the place:D
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by whitestar90 [/i]
    [B]LoL:D There are some crazy people around the place:D [/B][/QUOTE]

*glances at A2597*

:D
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Random Chaos [/i]
    [B]*glances at A2597*

:D [/B][/QUOTE]

*Fwaps RC with a three-week-dead-and-decaying-trout*
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    why do you have a three week dead and decaying trout laying around?
  • shadow boxershadow boxer The Finger Painter & Master Ranter
    Jeeethro... we aint got no meat to feed the chilluns and all twendy seven of em' need new shoes fer skoolin... and I aint got no money out of your lazy ass in months so you bedder go do summut about it.

Okay Lurlene Ok... shure... Jethro Jnr bring three o yur biggest brothers out back to the swamp an be gitten mah raifle an skinnin knaif s'well...

We's gunna go get us a gater ur two..:D
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    A#, where do you live? I want to add it to my list of places to avoid.
  • Ranger BrianRanger Brian The Anti-Scrooge
    :D
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shadow boxer [/i]
    [B]Jeeethro... we aint got no meat to feed the chilluns and all twendy seven of em' need new shoes fer skoolin... and I aint got no money out of your lazy ass in months so you bedder go do summut about it.

Okay Lurlene Ok... shure... Jethro Jnr bring three o yur biggest brothers out back to the swamp an be gitten mah raifle an skinnin knaif s'well...

We's gunna go get us a gater ur two..:D [/B][/QUOTE]

actually....that is scarily close to the truth....

Biggles, the bookdocks of florida.
    Biggles: This is where A2597 lives...aproximately:
    [url]http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?zoom=6&mapdata=lZfCwkldBIypDbFxV2iyadylBCMROj4n99QuRTCXObRNx1BrYCmzj%2f92clo4Bwj6WritXNkbbKYCw%2bVyYMwAIRCK5r%2bCNBgz29QifKCzHjaZOTEVxB%2bZIeLQHeRxmVPhCWsEsd%2bdjY5iOJNdg02YCgLrN7HllBfqHyXlfFjP23M1VkCjq%2foyR9QPX7lyr8%2b546ELV0hr%2fif52NgmGfeVMH946RWf7Bh3jvnpcXa7qU%2f4JWybtsuDy99eku2vf%2bKaHr1ITo0Jvg%2bWdoh7LMiVFSBTIuPeBAEc[/url]

Don't you just love ICQ logs? :D :D
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Random Chaos [/i]
    [B]Biggles: This is where A2597 lives...aproximately:
    [url]http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?zoom=6&mapdata=lZfCwkldBIypDbFxV2iyadylBCMROj4n99QuRTCXObRNx1BrYCmzj%2f92clo4Bwj6WritXNkbbKYCw%2bVyYMwAIRCK5r%2bCNBgz29QifKCzHjaZOTEVxB%2bZIeLQHeRxmVPhCWsEsd%2bdjY5iOJNdg02YCgLrN7HllBfqHyXlfFjP23M1VkCjq%2foyR9QPX7lyr8%2b546ELV0hr%2fif52NgmGfeVMH946RWf7Bh3jvnpcXa7qU%2f4JWybtsuDy99eku2vf%2bKaHr1ITo0Jvg%2bWdoh7LMiVFSBTIuPeBAEc[/url]

Don't you just love ICQ logs? :D :D [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, apoximetely where I live. :)