Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

True talents...

JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
I'm a member of Emode, and I just recently took their True Talent test...

As if I needed the test to tell me this...

[quote]True Talent Test

Jack, your true talent is spatial ability

This ability to visualize objects in three-dimensional space can give you a unique view of the world. You appear to understand how figures can be manipulated and take on new forms. Because of this talent, you can probably imagine new designs easily, including anything from floor plans to page layouts and even 3D product prototypes.

People like you are usually great when it comes to putting together assemble-it-yourself furniture or other household items whether the items arrive with instructions or not. Your spatial skills can also help you understand the finer points of how things work.

Did you know?

People who have strong spatial ability typically possess the unusual skill of being able to visualize objects three-dimensionally.[/quote]

Comments

• BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    Wait wait wait... that skill is supposed to be [i]unusual[/i]??
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    I don't understand. How is viewing things in 3d mentally unusual? I find I can easily go up to 5 dimmentions and with work a little past that... :confused:
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    Hmmmmmm... and the IQ test

[QUOTE]The Ultimate IQ Test

Congratulations, Jack!
    Your IQ score is [b][SIZE=3]126[/SIZE][/b]

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ Test.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions ? mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. To determine your ability in these areas, we compared your answers to those given by the 6.5 million people who have taken Emode's Ultimate IQ Test.

The even better news is that Emode has taken intelligence assessment a step further than the rest, offering you insight no other IQ test can give. We have developed a reliable statistical algorithm that analyzes patterns in your responses to determine the unique way that your brain functions, revealing your Intellectual Type.

[IMG]http://oakhurst.net/~alien/MISC/mathematician_s.gif[/IMG]

Our analyses indicate that your Intellectual Type is: Visual Mathematician. This means that among other things, you have superior skills in mathematics and spatial reasoning.[/QUOTE]
  • It's not unusual. The tests are of course going to make you sound good, no matter the result, so you're more inclined to buy the full result. I have taken at least 50 of their tests, and they're interesting, but hardly scientific.

Oh, and I'm smarter than you. 136 :p
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Well, I think the original intent of this thread was to show that it described jack as a 3D Guy. :P

Also, my IQ has gotta be, like, 3000 or something. Anything lower would reduce me to a [b]Puny Mortal[/b], and that would be a sad day.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Except for us.

Jack: Does this mean you were good at modelling? :)
    Hmmm...I don't put much stock in the test since there didn't seem to be enough questions...

--------------------------------

Congratulations, Michael!
    Your IQ score is 138

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ Test.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. To determine your ability in these areas, we compared your answers to those given by the 6.5 million people who have taken Emode's Ultimate IQ Test.

The even better news is that Emode has taken intelligence assessment a step further than the rest, offering you insight no other IQ test can give. We have developed a reliable statistical algorithm that analyzes patterns in your responses to determine the unique way that your brain functions, revealing your Intellectual Type.

Our analyses indicate that your Intellectual Type is: Visual Mathematician. This means that among other things, you have superior skills in mathematics and spatial reasoning.
  • KeyanKeyan Ranger
    Did you know, that from about 120+, IQ tests aren't really accurate anymore? and the values aren't really linear either, it's a curve that starts steeply but then levels out around 120.

Basically, IQ tests are only really accurate for telling if someone is indeed "retarded" at level 70 or lower, but in the higher ranges, they aren't nearly as accurate.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I think someone has IQ-envy...

Of course, anyone [b]Puny Mortal[/b] would when comparing himself to someone the likes of yours truly.
    Heh... Sanfam hasn't taken the EGO test yet apparently...

;) :D :rolleyes:

I am a member only because I have fun having my ego stroked once in a while. I don't really take a LOT of stock in it, because I know it's how they make their money... :D

I've seen some cute girls show up in the emode match system... heh heh! :D
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    [URL=http://www.testimaa.com/kuolema/test.asp]Here's[/URL] a test to anyone who knows finnish!
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    Groooooovy. 135. :)

I'm happy with that score.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by C_Mon [/i]
    [B][URL=http://www.testimaa.com/kuolema/test.asp]Here's[/URL] a test to anyone who knows finnish! [/B][/QUOTE]

I'll wait until I Finnish learning English first...

;) :D :rolleyes:
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Ow.
  • Of course, IQ tests have fallen into doubt with the psychological community, as we understand development and intelligence more, so all this should be taken with a large grain of salt, but it's fun for one-upping :)
    Yeah...since mine is the highest one posted yet :)

And given that this was the first time I ever took an IQ test...
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    I took an IQ test when I was 18 yrs old. I got 165 (on an english test). I dont know how serious that test was, but I took it at school.