Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

B5 Videos

eamonmcaeamonmca Earthforce Officer
So, I have started to think about geting the DVDs. Quite simply because I want them, DVDs are better than videos.

I have the 'complete' set of B5 videos (everything except the episode 'sic transit vir - S3', including the 4 movies) - a long story to do with different production runs and episode reordering. I am considering selling these as a set to anyone within the UK or Ireland, but was wondering about interest in them, market price, and whether I should find the missing episode (expensive but not impossible) first.

Any comments?

Comments

• JamboJambo Scriptkiddie
    I managed to get £50 a series for my VHS's, there are some idiots in the world!
  • There's a set up on ebay right now that's going for 83 GBP ($129.59) currently. This is a complete set, all seasons and movies.
  • eamonmcaeamonmca Earthforce Officer
    I've looked around ebay (UK), and spotted S5 (with one missing) for over 30 GBP - after 8 bids. So I'm convinced theres a market. Between now and the summer I'll be lurking round ebay searching for a volume 27 video to complete my set, then put the lot up on the market.

In classic firstones style I'll probably look for offers here before going to ebay though. All in good time. I'll get back to you when I get vol 27, and my brothers friend gives back my copy of Season 4.

---------------
    Until then,
    an old Egyptian Blessing.
    That took less time than I thought.

Does anyone ANYWHERE, have need of an odd production run video containing the episodes "Ceremonis of Light and Dark" and "Late Delivery From Avalon".

This is a genuine cassette (UK format), but from a production run where the episodes were in a different order. If anyone needs this to complete a collection - or wants it for rarity value, I'll take offers.
    Since the cover is of the normal Vol. 27 tape, I'm looking for Postage at cost or nearest offer.

Quite simply I've found a replacement, but do't have the heart to throw it out. Video to a good home? Anyone?
  • Whitestar 15Whitestar 15 Earthforce Officer
    I decided to sell my Season 4 and 5 before the DVDs were released so that I might get more for them...I sold them on ebay with a Buy it Now price of £35.00 each with £10 P&P and they were both sold virtually straight away so I'm guessing I could have priced them a little higher if I wanted. BUT! If you're posting them in the UK, Recorded Delivery only covers you up to £27 and if the item(s) is any more than that you have to pay for Special Delivery which is £18! So if, like me, you promised Recorded Delivery/ Special Delivery make sure you check that your not lising any money on postage.....i was a bit stupid and didn't think the videos would come to more than £10 in P&P....luckily neither bidder wanted Special Delivery so I got out of that one. Phew!

Another pointless money saving tip from Whitestar 15 :D
    Answer:
    Parcelforce standard service. 10 kg parcel, from N. Ireland to anywhere in UK, £8.90 with £200 of insurance on it. Takes up to a week to get there, but often arrives in 2-3 days.
  • Whitestar 15Whitestar 15 Earthforce Officer
    Wish I'd known about that at the time...still, I have the rest of my seasons 2-3 so I'll remember that for then.
    Cheers :-)