Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

What PC Games do you play?

2»

Comments

• TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    Well, Freelancer it sucked my soul for the past week, Digital Anvil made me their bitch..

Independance War 2- personaly I find piracy in Iwar 2 more rewarding, but maybe I havent tried hard enough in Freelancer

Morrowind: when I war 2 has ticked me off

Hegemonia: because I needed to conquer the galaxy and Galaxy Adromeda isnt out yet? its an interesting game but doesnt hold my attention too long.

Fighting Steel: yeah, its old, but big guns make me happy.

and for old school stuff, Rules of Engagement 2.. If there was a B5 game, I wish it would be a cap ship game kinda like ROE2 or more like Fighting steel in space. now THAT would rock.

(i wanna command a hyperion damnit!)
  • My playlist:

Dark Forces
    JKII
    Jane's FA and USAF
    Flanker 2.5
    GTAIII
    Splinter Cell
    Deus Ex
    I-War 2

I usually rotate games, dropping whatever I'm playing when I get a new one, and then gradually rotating back through the above when I've played through the new one.
  • KeyanKeyan Ranger
    For those of you (like me) who still play diablo II..are you looking forward to the 1.10 patch or do you think it's going to screw the game royally?

I-war 2 has great pirating..esp with the iFleet mod, where you can steal ships and order them to attack bases and stuff.
  • shadow boxershadow boxer The Finger Painter & Master Ranter
    Keyan - yeah I still play a fair bit

lvl 86barb
    lvl 37necro
    lvl 27assasin
    lvl 12pally

acct name is *Haelo on US East

look me up some time and we can take a few Meph runs..:D

whats your acct name and I'll add ya if you play on US East

as far as the patch goes, I dunno, if its atleast 70% of what blizz are saying it is it should be good. I hope they do nail most of the hax and make it fair again... no-one should have a +7 skillz ammy.

it will be very interesting to see what goes and what stays... I still see the need for a 'currency' like the proxy one thats developed in the likeness of SOJ's. If I were them I'd add a very balanced valuable item similar to a SOJ and leave it in place, it makes trading so much better having a proper currency. Gold in the game is just too readily available, much like most other items.

just personally I think it should be an amulet with just a generic +1 skills +5 to strength, dexterity. +25 to mana +25 life

so it favours no one char class, which the SOJ does to an extent ( mana based magic slingers )
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by rhett [/i]
    [B]What is your nick when you play? Are you in a clan? Just curious. What server do you usually play under?

I cant wait for the 1.1 update to come out. Do you like the changes? What specific ones do you like the best? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, overall I can't wait for the changes. It will be very intersting being a hive 1 onos, even though I'm unsure about the new weapons for it. And I can't wait for the new silence upgrade that removes the attack sounds. Skulk models orienting properly on walls is gonna be cool too.

I almost always play on Poncho's Tavern under the name Melkor(no relation to the forum goer above). I'm not in a clan.
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Sounds good. I always play mariens (When you get a good team- and a good comm, it kicks ass). I usually play on servers with lots of players- the more the merrier. I use the name Rhett (Im really creative, as you can tell), so if you ever see me- say hey (and then you can jump me like the other aliens do)
  • I'm an alien guy myself. Nothing better than clawing helpless marines like yourself as a fade and hoping the marines willl last long enough for us to enjoy 3 hives.
  • Championship Manager... though I don't think a football management sim is likely to have made too much of an impact on the US side of the Atlantic; still, it's big in Europe, and something akin to an evil addiction once you start playing it :)

Ghost Recon and Operation Flashpoint take care of the point-and-shoot duties, and Opf should be a candidate for best online game... so much fun to be had, especially with such an intuitive mission editor thrown in.

Medieval Total War is well worth a look for all rts fans; I can't recommend better, or more engrossing.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Pong

Yes thats right

Pong

|
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Finished Freespace. Now moving on to the expansion pack.
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    I can get Independance War II for $9.95 at CompUSA...

Is it worth the price?

thanks...
    Yes!
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by croxis [/i]
    [B]Pong

Yes thats right

Pong

| * |

[/B][/QUOTE]

you freak! ;)
    [url]http://www.karber.net/textbased/pong/[/url]
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B][url]http://www.karber.net/textbased/pong/[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]

Wow.....
  • As of 4 days ago I am playing nothing but [URL=http://planetside.station.sony.com/]Planetside[/URL] beta. Once they have the finished product it will be awesome. Just yesterday I was in this HUGE battle between the Terran Republic and New Conglomerate(my empire). We held on to this one bridge against guys coming from 2 bases and an AMS. Bullets and missles went everywhere. Maxs and tanks rushing us, guys going through the river to get across, dudes on chainguns and bringing vanguards up to hold the bridge. It was the most fun I have ever had in one battle.