Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

My Disc 5 is scratched......

S2, just got it today, the DVD was loose and scratched in the case when i opened it..so far, it's played ok, but not sure if i've found the "trouble spots" yet...does anyone know if there is a way to get an exchange with WB for just that disc?

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Better would be to get it replaced by the place you bought it from.
  • Yea just go back to the store you got it from and say it came scratched. They should give you an exchange without to much hassle.
  • KeyanKeyan Ranger
    Well, it was via amazon, so it's messy.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Not as messy as it would be trying to get one from WB. Besides, they'd probably just tell you to go back to Amazon.
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Amazon usually includes a nice return form with every order you make. That would proabably be your best bet...
  • KeyanKeyan Ranger
    Actually, the system is automated, and Amazon gets extra points with me now. Since it was defective, they have a system that will print out a prepaid UPS label. That, and since I wanted replacement, they put in an order immediatly for a new set, with 2 day shipping, even before the damaged ones got there! Of course, if they don't get the damaged set in 30 days, I would be charged for them, but still, I'm impressed. Hopefully this time they won't be loose however...
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Good luck!