Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

X2 (With major spoilers)

2»

Comments

• Vorlon Ambassador KoshVorlon Ambassador Kosh Vorlonforce Officer
    Gah, I knew it sounded wrong somehow :p
  • Mr.GaribaldiMr.Garibaldi Earthforce Officer
    you are probably right in that Xavier knows where he and anyone in cerebro is and doesnt focus on them... and if stryker's son can control Xavier's mind he must be powerful enough to deflect most of Xavier's psycic powers.

on plot it was amazing.. everyone clapped when nightcrawler rescued rouge in mid-air when she was sucked out... wolverine actually killing multiple people... magneto being a bad ass... and much more!

i definately plan on watching it again soon!
  • KeyanKeyan Ranger
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TerraFrost [/i]
    [B]and jean gray... in the begining she was unable to control her telepathic / telekenitic powers. she had to concentrate to lift a chair and she couldn't keep the random voices out of her head. soon after, she was holding nightcrawler in midbay and disarming fast moving missles at high velocities.

but... i don't think those really detracted from the movie - they were pretty small flaws and... yup :)

[/B][/QUOTE]

....that's the point. She is letting things out of her that she had repressed because of what it would mean for her....or they are escaping her control. She is (was) considerabley more powerful than she had ever let herself be, that is how her power increases so dramaitcally.